⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 January, 07:18
THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!
What is PROJECT LOOKING GLASS?

“Project Looking Glass technology saw that the Great Awakening cannot be stopped’, says military insider. As I have been saying the outcome is written by levels of consciousness way beyond the village idiots of the Cult – the people win as they awaken to the truth. We are in the darkest days in 2021/22 and into 23 before dawn breaks and a whole new reality emerges based on love and freedom. Stay strong, don’t submit to tyranny – freedom IS coming and the ‘all-powerful’ Cult is in its last desperate death throes.”

✨👁✨

drue86

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 June, 08:50
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Project looking glass is clearly nonense.

On the one hand he talks about it as if it's a computer working on probability, and then somehow it shifts to the computer somehow knowing that all timelines align.

It makes absolutely no sense.

He very clearly jumps from talking about mathematical probability, to talking about a machine that can see the future.

And, just like the way that propaganda works, he doesn't say that he's doing this so people don't notice that it has happened.

The start of what he's saying, doesn't match as time goes on. It's disconjointed gobbldygook.

Project looking glass lol

Seriously. Some hocus pocus people will believe absolutely anything if they like the fluffy sound of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know”
10:18 AM - Jun 27, 2022
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
27 June, 10:41
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Ah come on.

With that logic I can just make stuff up and when somebody asks me to explain it, I'll just repeat what you said and there's no evidence required.

Somebody has to know something otherwise it's just nonsense.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 June, 10:58
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
sorry bud
lets just leave it here at agree to disagree

its ok
you believe what you want and i believe what i want
but theres no need to mock
because there is no proof to demonstrate that it does not indeed exist
capish?