Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 11:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just recently reading up on Hopi and Q'ero Native Americans and their view on Time. When you posted this, it lead me here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 12:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What is an "Alien"?

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 12:39

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 04:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Up is Down. Down is Up.
Why shelter below ground?

Why not the Sky?
What do you think?

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
I know exactly what they are talking about. I can tell which clouds are fake. The ones that have a tint of gray and pink to them and are totally flat on the bottom are fake clouds. And they look more like a thick mist than an actual cloud. The UFOs hide behind them all the time. And that isnt the only place they hide. They have actual colonies under the ocean. Their ships are water tight and they go in and out of the ocean on a daily basis.
05:15 AM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lazarus369 in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 05:20
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
Where does your information come from about the ocean colonies?

You may also find this post interesting fren. I'd like to hear what you think.
https://anonup.com/thread/...