Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 11:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Just recently reading up on Hopi and Q'ero Native Americans and their view on Time. When you posted this, it lead me here.
12:18 AM - Jan 18, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 January, 01:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
My stepfather who raised me was Hopi; a member of the Bear Clan. He taught me everything I needed to know.
His birthday? 11/11
There are no coincidences.
🙏❤️✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 06:23
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Your stepfather sounds like a great and wise man. As modern man with Christian beliefs, I do believe the world could use knowledge from the past and look at things a different way. A different type of vibe.

God Bless fren and thank you for sharing with me

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
18 January, 01:05
my family and I are from the Hopi Tribe.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 01:11
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
WWG1WGA 🙏🦅💪🏽

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 January, 12:46
rainbow warriors of the HOPI phrophecy..,they are here..now

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:57
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Thank you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I have gathered on the "Rainbow Warriors" is they serve the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.🙏

If they do, then they sound alright by me.👍🏼

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 12:35

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What is an "Alien"?

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 12:34
are they the ones saved into the underground by the ant people?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 12:19
🙏

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sounds Biblical to me. Just a different type of vibe from Him. 🙏 🤷🏻‍♂️