Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 11:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just recently reading up on Hopi and Q'ero Native Americans and their view on Time. When you posted this, it lead me here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 12:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 05:11
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Hey Kim.

Fallen Angels AND Annunaki?
Or
Fallen Angels OR Annunaki?
(no wrong answer; just a question)

Six Fingers sound like Nephilim to me.
I have encountered the "Nephilim" amongst their history. Described as Red-Haired, Six Finger Giants.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 06:50
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
could be idk

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 12:39
In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 04:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Up is Down. Down is Up.
Why shelter below ground?

Why not the Sky?
What do you think?