Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
18 January, 05:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 January, 05:53
In response memes matter to her Publication
woops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
18 January, 03:54

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 January, 03:19
je vous vois 🙏🤗

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 January, 01:26
25 yrs a sube driver why?...what is their logo🙂

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
18 January, 01:19
So beautiful. 💕

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 12:18
Just recently reading up on Hopi and Q'ero Native Americans and their view on Time. When you posted this, it lead me here.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
18 January, 01:05
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
my family and I are from the Hopi Tribe.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 January, 01:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
My stepfather who raised me was Hopi; a member of the Bear Clan. He taught me everything I needed to know.
His birthday? 11/11
There are no coincidences.
🙏❤️✨✨

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 January, 11:58
🤩

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 January, 11:58
I do very much like the 7 sisters. Be Well and God Bless Kim.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 12:01
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
🙏

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 January, 11:55
11:11
5:5

beautiful!