Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.
03:14 AM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
10 January, 07:11
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Good luck with that... The Global Patriots won't be using the Central Bank's old controlled SWIFT System. SWIFT is the NWO system.
https://www.centralbanking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 08:22
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
My post..👆 does not mention swift...i read the link,i dont understand what the hell it means.., so if swift is made redundant why would it affect the above when the QFS is in place.? Can you use.easy words plz bud,make it real simple for me in reply...thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 05:20
There are a lot of ppl giving information on how to cash in Dinar & Dong currency and Zim bonds.

Nana was told for instance that there was a particular Zim Bond 100 Trillion 2008AA that was the one to hold if you were interested in doing humanitarian projects, that it would be treated differently for that purpose.
That these humanitarian projects would be meticulously monitored for corruption.

Also told that the others would be great investment but not sure of the conversion rates.

Vincent, our Patriots are confused, can you offer ppl any true information on where to get daily information on trading them or to register to trade their currencies so that the opportunity is not missed and so they dont get scammed by evils trying to get their money?

please and thank you.
@vincentkennedy
doqqholliday

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 11:14

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 January, 06:36
I do not understand Crypto/bitcoin - I watch the prices and to me they are the same thing as our worthless fiat in a new package - I may be wrong- but I will not invest in anything I do not understand - why would anyone knowing how we have been totally lied to our whole life regarding money and the financial system

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 11:22
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Buy silver if you can't figure out crypto. Prices are lowest they've been for sometime.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
10 January, 02:03
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
While it is small amounts, Coinbase offers periodic quizes with anywhere between $1 - $3 in a specific coin. You can sell it for another. In the last year, I think I have been offered $75 - $80 worth of free coins which I sell and buy the coins I want. I love coinbase. It is easy to use.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
09 January, 12:50
🚀#MOON 🌕

09 January, 02:12
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
😁🎼take me to the moon..let me play among the stars🎼do they do tourists at Gedameyde (spelling?),

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 January, 05:17
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Lots of 3's, the star, a launch of a rocket, March date circled, celebration of New Years passed.three spiral (trinity) 3 horses, 3 stockings, 3 books on shelf in a set, mask on a wolf

And top left hand corner book is Hodar?

https://www.houseofnames.c...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 January, 10:28
i do not consent to iso 220022

09 January, 02:45
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
mate..i dont do this stuff,i just watch,tell me why,thanks

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 10:18
So my guide at some point last year told me to look into KEK, IBM.
So who is making the quantum computers?
Would that be IBM?
Funny how there is information on training for their new quantum system online on their sites???

09 January, 03:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
months back my bank was shut for one day,there was a sign saying for mainteniance on a certain date, i asked the teller if it was a computer upgrade, lady was a little stand offish but she said yes,i did not mention Quantium,on purpose.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 January, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 January, 05:01
Hey VK Its Q/ W-I-II here

iT IS Teeth Bashing Season … Satan HAS Entered The Building Again … YOU Ready ?

CHECK CHECK CHECK
Yahweh IS Swamped With Confessions
ITS You Me And The 9….
How Exciting ✋✋😇🔥🔥🎯🎯❤️❤️

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 January, 05:01
Hey VK Its Q/ W-I-II here

iT IS Teeth Bashing Season … Satan HAS Entered The Building Again … YOU Ready ?

CHECK CHECK CHECK
Yahweh IS Swamped With Confessions
ITS You Me And The 9….
How Exciting ✋✋😇🔥🔥🎯🎯❤️❤️

09 January, 07:33
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
WOW, Nga mihi -Thank you both❤️ this is surreal😁

Thomas Love @ThomasLove
09 January, 04:06

Thomas Love @ThomasLove
09 January, 04:07
In response Thomas Love to his Publication
3rd of June 2020 was the last inferior conjunction of Venus

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
09 January, 04:46
In response Thomas Love to his Publication
Almost a nice "589" ... but i like the omen

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 03:22
20022 here we come!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
12 January, 01:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SCOOP: The expert discovery deadline in the Ripple vs. SEC case will be pushed back a month due to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant. A source close to the case tells
FoxBusiness
a letter outlining this new motion will be filed in court as early as tomorrow. #XRP

https://mobile.twitter.com...