Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 10:18
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
So my guide at some point last year told me to look into KEK, IBM.
So who is making the quantum computers?
Would that be IBM?
Funny how there is information on training for their new quantum system online on their sites???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 05:50
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Please explain "no"
I do know they are training programers because I my self saw the training info. Are they training and not making? please splain

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 January, 07:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I guess out tv and desktop laptop type devices will run off that system not cable or DTV. Powered by quantum wireless and Tesla electric energy. It is connected to current electric grid. Also free if charge.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 January, 07:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When it is rebooted not all platforms will come back. All previous licenses obsolete.