Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 January, 10:28
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
i do not consent to iso 220022

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mate..i dont do this stuff,i just watch,tell me why,thanks
02:45 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 January, 03:06
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I will never consent to be governed again. The only answer is to make ruling government illegal. No man can have power over another. It does not make sense for that to happen and that is how the earth went to satan.

09 January, 03:16
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
i agree many govts need to be wiped completly-, the crypto thing im bewildered by a little tbh,,my gut says its not a bad thing this time round, ..,🤷‍♀️ what do i know. .,i only know what i feel...make sense?