Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 January, 06:36
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I do not understand Crypto/bitcoin - I watch the prices and to me they are the same thing as our worthless fiat in a new package - I may be wrong- but I will not invest in anything I do not understand - why would anyone knowing how we have been totally lied to our whole life regarding money and the financial system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Guin Evere @Guinevere
While it is small amounts, Coinbase offers periodic quizes with anywhere between $1 - $3 in a specific coin. You can sell it for another. In the last year, I think I have been offered $75 - $80 worth of free coins which I sell and buy the coins I want. I love coinbase. It is easy to use.
02:03 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Guinevere in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 January, 03:51
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
thank you!

Guin Evere @Guinevere
10 January, 11:50
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Your welcome. You don't have to invest a lot. Just what you are comfortable with. All the coins mentioned above have been recommend by many Patriots. At this time on Coinbase, you can buy Stellar, Algorand, Cardano and Quant. XRP, XDC, IOTA and HBAR are not available. I haven't heard anything about Quant or HBAR until this post.