Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So my guide at some point last year told me to look into KEK, IBM.
So who is making the quantum computers?
Would that be IBM?
Funny how there is information on training for their new quantum system online on their sites???
10:18 AM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 January, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 05:50
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Please explain "no"
I do know they are training programers because I my self saw the training info. Are they training and not making? please splain

09 January, 03:56
months back my bank was shut for one day,there was a sign saying for mainteniance on a certain date, i asked the teller if it was a computer upgrade, lady was a little stand offish but she said yes,i did not mention Quantium,on purpose.

09 January, 02:32
🙂 Dont think it was someone from down here who envisioned it ,only KEK i know is this guy🐸,maybe it originated from here🚀👉🌕, i dont understand this tech stuff..on a scale to ten,mark me as a 2...this is wild!😁

09 January, 04:10
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
My guide in my visions told me to look at it. I am not tech literate either, but I had no problem reading their information page telling programers how to sign on and up to learn the programing.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
09 January, 11:31
I was wondering about that...would there be a download of new quantum software to run on current hardware, or would we need altogether new quantum computers, hardware/software? And these new devices would have to be ready to roll out when quantum internet gets launched...Thank You @sirhuckleberry for the intel!🙏

09 January, 04:19
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I dont really know hun, not computer challenged Nana!

SpiritualClouds @SpiritualClouds
09 January, 04:23
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Great question!!! I want to know, too!