Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
12 January, 01:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SCOOP: The expert discovery deadline in the Ripple vs. SEC case will be pushed back a month due to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant. A source close to the case tells
FoxBusiness
a letter outlining this new motion will be filed in court as early as tomorrow. #XRP

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

09 January, 01:47
This is crazee...good😁,There is one 0 to many,-Typo?

09 January, 03:08
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
its ok,i understand now.😉

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
09 January, 11:36
Got my bags packed and ready for take off! 🚀

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 10:23
+ ts - 322 ... gone! 2023 > justice fully!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 January, 10:22
...but but @Jack said last week that BTC is going to replace the dollar lol

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 January, 10:22

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
09 January, 04:15
Time really did speed up lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 10:06
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Since 2012. Had that feeling since.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 January, 03:58
Timeline.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 January, 10:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Heck of a coincidence that the ISO 20022 Go-live = 11.22

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 January, 03:54
VK, can you recommend a good site to learn about this? I know nothing about it but would like to. Thanks.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
09 January, 10:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 January, 03:34

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 January, 03:38
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Money has to go somewhere IMO.

(XRP 😁)