Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 03:14
i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
I do not understand Crypto/bitcoin - I watch the prices and to me they are the same thing as our worthless fiat in a new package - I may be wrong- but I will not invest in anything I do not understand - why would anyone knowing how we have been totally lied to our whole life regarding money and the financial system
06:36 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Guin Evere @Guinevere
10 January, 02:03
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
While it is small amounts, Coinbase offers periodic quizes with anywhere between $1 - $3 in a specific coin. You can sell it for another. In the last year, I think I have been offered $75 - $80 worth of free coins which I sell and buy the coins I want. I love coinbase. It is easy to use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 03:51
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
thank you!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 11:22
Buy silver if you can't figure out crypto. Prices are lowest they've been for sometime.

10 January, 12:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thanks - I have been considering buying silver -

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 January, 06:46
me also i dont get it,but what i think is going on is Bitcoin-trafficking $,is going down, the new crypto via blockchain(unhackable)is the new digital money..its not cabal owned..if that makes sense,good on those having a go..i could not even open an acc...beyond my teck skills..so i bought physical silver..just to give the fakers the finger👊 do what ya can😏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 January, 04:53
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Silver in all its shapes and sizes, YES