Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:25
Isnt it strange that ppl that have you blocked can still see your posts and comment on them?
How does this work @administrator ? Can you also block this person for Nana? @truenorth
Quite telling when ppl have something to say to you and they hide behind a block to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’ž FYI Nana

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1-6-22 Juan O Savin & Delora O Brian

"IT HAS BEGUN" πŸ’₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

☺️ PREMIERE'S 6 p.m. PST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 11:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you I missed this one. I can never find them when I search places for his current ones.

06 January, 11:59
I've got your Juan-back, Nana! πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sad news tonight: CirstenW has passed.
She was a wonderful warrior for God's Light
& will be greatly missed.
I know she was in hospital for Covid-related issues
I don't know if she passed there.
πŸ’– Blessings unceasing to her πŸ™

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Dang hun that dont sound right? She was not old nor sick to my knowledge. Does anyone really know what happened.

While I didnt care for her style of intel I did think she was a Patriot.
Sad for the loss.
12:16 AM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
07 January, 07:57
I think she is in witness protection

07 January, 11:06
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
She seemed very young and healthy

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 03:21
She was sick. She did a video while she was sick. she said the weird thing about this illness is the fever was breaking and would come back. maybe she passed maybe she is in protection.

all i know thus is the second truther in 2 weeks that has suddenly passed. Rapthenews whole family is sick. he had 3 members in the hospital. His last video was is this the superbug they were talking about. he died days later after being sick for a week. His mom and his son are still in the hospital. have not heard any updates.

i kind of wonder if truthers are being targeted. That was my first thought.

07 January, 06:26
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
It all does seem a bit strange doesnt it.

If memory serves me she was a bunny at some point with CIA Hugh Hefner Playboy bunch. I believe I heard her mention that herself.

If so she probable knew a lot of skeletons, but I really dont know that much about her.
I did not listen too her but a few times because she bashed Juan and I just did not care for hearing her ego.

I do remember that Gene Decode spoke of coming on her show because he owed her for some reason that I never heard him disclose.
Just dont know that much about her.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 12:37
https://rumble.com/vs33m5-...
Scott got the phone call during this show. He feels that the hospital killed her the same way they killed Veronica. Really heartbroken today. What happened to Right To Try?

07 January, 12:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Wow, see I dont understand this because the hospitals here in TN that Nana has been exposed to are different.
When my Mom was in 3 different ones this year, we told the damn doctors what was gonna happen and what the treatments would be not the other way around.
We never left her alone tho not even longer than it would take to go to the cafeteria to get food.

07 January, 12:34
Nana, these are the times.
What we don't know about anyone
is pretty much EVERYTHING!!
Robert David Steele, Veronica, Cirsten, so many.
The three I mentioned passed in HOSPITALS
& we KNOW to stay the heck OUT of hospitals.
So what the true story is, I don't know.
But flights of angels & blessings πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ’₯

πŸ‘‡ Kerry Cassidy
"Cirsten was on my show recently.
She apparently came down with something on New Year's.
She was at a party with friends in Los Angeles area….
That night was feeling sick
as she got on the plane back according to my source.
More will be revealed.
I didn’t know her well but she was a brave soul
and I liked and admired her.
Many blessings to her on her journey onward."

07 January, 12:38
Perhaps clots?

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
07 January, 12:30
Jaco and Sasha were talking about her near the end of yesterday's show. Streetfighter was trying to get lawyers/doc care apparently. Wonder if she got a bit to close or vocal? She was a fighter.....very sad.

07 January, 12:42
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
That is possible, if memory serves she was part of the Hugh Hefner clan at one time.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 January, 12:24
I heard that she had bacterial pneumonia just last week and she was in the hospital