Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:25
Isnt it strange that ppl that have you blocked can still see your posts and comment on them?
How does this work @administrator ? Can you also block this person for Nana? @truenorth
Quite telling when ppl have something to say to you and they hide behind a block to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’ž FYI Nana

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1-6-22 Juan O Savin & Delora O Brian

"IT HAS BEGUN" πŸ’₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

☺️ PREMIERE'S 6 p.m. PST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 11:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you I missed this one. I can never find them when I search places for his current ones.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 11:59
I've got your Juan-back, Nana! πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sad news tonight: CirstenW has passed.
She was a wonderful warrior for God's Light
& will be greatly missed.
I know she was in hospital for Covid-related issues
I don't know if she passed there.
πŸ’– Blessings unceasing to her πŸ™

07 January, 12:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Dang hun that dont sound right? She was not old nor sick to my knowledge. Does anyone really know what happened.

While I didnt care for her style of intel I did think she was a Patriot.
Sad for the loss.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 12:37
https://rumble.com/vs33m5-...
Scott got the phone call during this show. He feels that the hospital killed her the same way they killed Veronica. Really heartbroken today. What happened to Right To Try?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow, see I dont understand this because the hospitals here in TN that Nana has been exposed to are different.
When my Mom was in 3 different ones this year, we told the damn doctors what was gonna happen and what the treatments would be not the other way around.
We never left her alone tho not even longer than it would take to go to the cafeteria to get food.
12:41 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
07 January, 12:46
I am so glad that hospitals are different by you. I have zero trusts for the ones by me.

07 January, 01:09
Oh Nana doesnt trust them at all but havent had any issues with them being able to dog us around.

07 January, 12:45
I have a dear friend from high school who has been in the hospital for over a month. The hospital wanted to give her Ivermectin on Christmas which would have killed her then. They refused to give her Vitamin C IV, Ivermectin and put her on another drug. She as moved to ICU on Saturday. I haven't heard from her since. She also was awake and working with me as a Digital Soldier. Hospitals are killing people and this should not be allowed to happen. Something needs to be done. How many more people are going to be killed by hospitals???

07 January, 01:12
If you go to a hospital you better have a big badass that can take care of you that wont get pushed around with their bullshit.