Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:25
Isnt it strange that ppl that have you blocked can still see your posts and comment on them?
How does this work @administrator ? Can you also block this person for Nana? @truenorth
Quite telling when ppl have something to say to you and they hide behind a block to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’ž FYI Nana

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1-6-22 Juan O Savin & Delora O Brian

"IT HAS BEGUN" πŸ’₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

☺️ PREMIERE'S 6 p.m. PST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 11:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you I missed this one. I can never find them when I search places for his current ones.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 11:59
I've got your Juan-back, Nana! πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sad news tonight: CirstenW has passed.
She was a wonderful warrior for God's Light
& will be greatly missed.
I know she was in hospital for Covid-related issues
I don't know if she passed there.
πŸ’– Blessings unceasing to her πŸ™

07 January, 12:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Dang hun that dont sound right? She was not old nor sick to my knowledge. Does anyone really know what happened.

While I didnt care for her style of intel I did think she was a Patriot.
Sad for the loss.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
I heard that she had bacterial pneumonia just last week and she was in the hospital
12:24 AM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mpuror in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MishPurA 717, click on at the bottom under it