Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:25
Isnt it strange that ppl that have you blocked can still see your posts and comment on them?
How does this work @administrator ? Can you also block this person for Nana? @truenorth
Quite telling when ppl have something to say to you and they hide behind a block to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’ž FYI Nana

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1-6-22 Juan O Savin & Delora O Brian

"IT HAS BEGUN" πŸ’₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

☺️ PREMIERE'S 6 p.m. PST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you I missed this one. I can never find them when I search places for his current ones.
11:51 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 January, 07:31
Nino's corner tv, but there is a fee.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 11:07
In response Susie Que to her Publication
He usually posts on Rumble or youtube first Nana thinks. I think he realized that if only paying customers saw him he would loose half his base.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 11:59
I've got your Juan-back, Nana! πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sad news tonight: CirstenW has passed.
She was a wonderful warrior for God's Light
& will be greatly missed.
I know she was in hospital for Covid-related issues
I don't know if she passed there.
πŸ’– Blessings unceasing to her πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 12:33

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 January, 03:10
IΒ΄m not sure "she " was a good patriot !!!