Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:25
Isnt it strange that ppl that have you blocked can still see your posts and comment on them?
How does this work @administrator ? Can you also block this person for Nana? @truenorth
Quite telling when ppl have something to say to you and they hide behind a block to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’ž FYI Nana

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1-6-22 Juan O Savin & Delora O Brian

"IT HAS BEGUN" πŸ’₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

☺️ PREMIERE'S 6 p.m. PST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 11:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you I missed this one. I can never find them when I search places for his current ones.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 11:59
I've got your Juan-back, Nana! πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sad news tonight: CirstenW has passed.
She was a wonderful warrior for God's Light
& will be greatly missed.
I know she was in hospital for Covid-related issues
I don't know if she passed there.
πŸ’– Blessings unceasing to her πŸ™

07 January, 12:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Dang hun that dont sound right? She was not old nor sick to my knowledge. Does anyone really know what happened.

While I didnt care for her style of intel I did think she was a Patriot.
Sad for the loss.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 03:21
She was sick. She did a video while she was sick. she said the weird thing about this illness is the fever was breaking and would come back. maybe she passed maybe she is in protection.

all i know thus is the second truther in 2 weeks that has suddenly passed. Rapthenews whole family is sick. he had 3 members in the hospital. His last video was is this the superbug they were talking about. he died days later after being sick for a week. His mom and his son are still in the hospital. have not heard any updates.

i kind of wonder if truthers are being targeted. That was my first thought.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It all does seem a bit strange doesnt it.

If memory serves me she was a bunny at some point with CIA Hugh Hefner Playboy bunch. I believe I heard her mention that herself.

If so she probable knew a lot of skeletons, but I really dont know that much about her.
I did not listen too her but a few times because she bashed Juan and I just did not care for hearing her ego.

I do remember that Gene Decode spoke of coming on her show because he owed her for some reason that I never heard him disclose.
Just dont know that much about her.
06:26 PM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
07 January, 06:36
i think it was because she hooked him
up with Blessed2teach who really got him known in the truth community.

07 January, 06:35
she was rubbing a lot if people the wrong way. i only listened to her because of Genedecode. She was very vain in my opinion. who knows. anything is possible. what is weird is she was advertising health stuff.

i have nothing against her. she was putting the truth out there. i just think it is weird i watched her video when she was sick. i only have watched maybe 7 of her videos. i watch Rapthenews daily! just soreal. i can see Cirsten playing a character as she was an actress, but i do not see that happening to Rap.

Rap was about God’s truth.