Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 02:25
Isnt it strange that ppl that have you blocked can still see your posts and comment on them?
How does this work @administrator ? Can you also block this person for Nana? @truenorth
Quite telling when ppl have something to say to you and they hide behind a block to do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’ž FYI Nana

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 1-6-22 Juan O Savin & Delora O Brian

"IT HAS BEGUN" πŸ’₯

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

☺️ PREMIERE'S 6 p.m. PST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 11:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you I missed this one. I can never find them when I search places for his current ones.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 January, 11:59
I've got your Juan-back, Nana! πŸ˜½πŸ™πŸ’ž

Sad news tonight: CirstenW has passed.
She was a wonderful warrior for God's Light
& will be greatly missed.
I know she was in hospital for Covid-related issues
I don't know if she passed there.
πŸ’– Blessings unceasing to her πŸ™

07 January, 12:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Dang hun that dont sound right? She was not old nor sick to my knowledge. Does anyone really know what happened.

While I didnt care for her style of intel I did think she was a Patriot.
Sad for the loss.

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
07 January, 12:30
Jaco and Sasha were talking about her near the end of yesterday's show. Streetfighter was trying to get lawyers/doc care apparently. Wonder if she got a bit to close or vocal? She was a fighter.....very sad.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That is possible, if memory serves she was part of the Hugh Hefner clan at one time.
12:42 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
alleybear 369 @Alidekk
07 January, 12:58
Just saw this 2 parts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 January, 01:12
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
Very sad.πŸ₯Ί
RIP Cirsten. πŸ™
I know you will be joining in the battle from the other side.