Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.
10:49 PM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 January, 03:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 January, 03:32
This 👇 means:
NO test
NO vax
NO mask
NO booster

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 January, 01:15
And wash your damn hands with soap and water.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 January, 01:09
Another high profile example it seems....
https://anonup.com/thread/...

NEO ONE @Neo
07 January, 01:04

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 January, 11:55
Get some fire cider, it will knock anything out of your system

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 January, 09:22
Exactly.. my 2 MD friends are treating my family members the old fashion way. Thy know if they go to the hospital, they wont be coming home.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 January, 02:56
I see it. Now to convince the lost generation of this.

Jules Freeland @Jules4950
07 January, 02:08
i survived it. day 11 sick. No hospital. Felt like a truck ran over me. Fever 103.5 x 3 days. slept around the clock. sore throat, threw up, chills so bad my teeth rattled. So tired i couldnt get out of bed and coughed till my ribs felt broken. But i survived. zpac, steroids, vit. c d zinc quercetin, a lot of water, cq10. i never got my order of ivermectin. I am unvaxxed, a heart patient, with diabetes and high blood pressure. Homemade chicken noodle soup with whole onions and whole garlic, green tea with tumeric, honey, lemon and cinnamon.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 January, 11:20
In response Jules Freeland to her Publication
I pray you are feeling well or nearly recovered today.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 01:28
Nana has my Ivermectin and antibiotics so I dont have to go if I get sick.
May have to make a trip for other reasons soon tho.
We will see in a few days.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 January, 01:25
Right on Doq.
Cirstenw, Veronica & Robert David Steele
all passed in the hospital 🙏💞🕊️

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
07 January, 01:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Rob Skiba too!

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
06 January, 11:39
I spent my Christmas with my boostered mother and stepdad, the next couple of days I went to work feeling a little drained but worked with my boostered colleagues. I stayed home for 5 days and rested. At 60, I survived and all my perplexed colleagues and family don't know what to make of it. Just luck they say.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 January, 11:36
Agree DOQ. Never been tested, but I'm almost positive I got the China virus in December BEFORE they shut everything down in January. Anybody else have that experience?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 07:46
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Yes I was sick along with two of my daughters in late November/early December 2019..... hadn’t been sick since (until now), almost our entire family has been sick since December 27th, most are not vaccinated, the ones that tested, tested positive. I would love to stay home an rest, but we have no power or water, its freezing and people cannot get out of their homes here. We are trying to stay alive. whatever gamemaker thought this freak snow storm was a good idea, sucks.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 January, 01:14
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I got it in February just before they started this nonsense. I'm 67 and still upright.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
06 January, 11:33
Was sick for 12 days. Family suggested going to the doctors-no way!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
06 January, 11:31
Why are they ramping Covid up again so heavily? and Why in the world our idiots flocking to get tested? are they being payed?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
07 January, 11:52
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I think alot of it is the winter flu, symtons sound like it. Maybe, maybe not. Also think all test are coming back positive to scare people, people are very edgy. Something bad about the new test

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 January, 12:52
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I know people who run to get tested with the slightest cough, sneeze or tickle in their throat. You would think the last thing they want to do is stand in a line outside in the bittter cold with a bunch of other people who think they have covid. Insane!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 January, 11:25
So true, DoQ+!! Tell it!! 🙏🙏🙏

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
06 January, 11:21
Absolute facts. Genocide via Remdesvir

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 January, 11:41
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
Exactly what they did to my Sissy. she begged for Ivermectin

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 January, 11:58
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
all because of its hospital protocol..time to change that. my sisters daughter is an rn works in a hospital...she said everytime she had to give a pt remdesivir..she knew they would die...sad

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 January, 11:06
yep turmeric manuka honey and lots of vitamin C wipes anything out!!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 January, 10:54
Lost 2 family members that way in 2021.

06 January, 11:00
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
:(

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 January, 10:54
I love it, my dr is pissy cause I said no office visits. Virtual visits only.

06 January, 10:57
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
duckin foctors!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 January, 10:53
truer words

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 January, 10:52
[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 January, 10:51
My son and his roommates are riding it out at home since January 1st.