Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 January, 10:49
If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Agree DOQ. Never been tested, but I'm almost positive I got the China virus in December BEFORE they shut everything down in January. Anybody else have that experience?
11:36 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 January, 01:14
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I got it in February just before they started this nonsense. I'm 67 and still upright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 07:46
Yes I was sick along with two of my daughters in late November/early December 2019..... hadn’t been sick since (until now), almost our entire family has been sick since December 27th, most are not vaccinated, the ones that tested, tested positive. I would love to stay home an rest, but we have no power or water, its freezing and people cannot get out of their homes here. We are trying to stay alive. whatever gamemaker thought this freak snow storm was a good idea, sucks.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 January, 08:06
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
This is terrible. I am very sorry to hear the circumstance that you are currently in. I hope you and your family heal and are able to get your power/water back. Biden administration is failing the entire country day by day.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 January, 07:03
Never been tested, don't intend to be tested & have not gotten covid

I was exposed to some folks who did have pretty nasty cases of it back in December of 2019 - I knew it was covid later because all the symptoms fit, but at the time it baffled people because it really junked up their lungs & caused a high fever. Oh, and some of the people who had it never did get their sense of smell & taste back like it was before they had it

I know one person who needed a heart stint & had to wait until the mess cleared his system. I thank the Creator it wasn't later after the "hysteria" or whatever hit & the hospitals started to delay tending to people with chronic issues over the people with "covid" 🙄

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 January, 07:21
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thanks Starry, my father in law also was sick around the same time. We were the only two sick and gratefully nothing serious came of it. 🙏 Both of us are too stubborn to go to the Doctors (even before Covid) and I'm relatively young.

Did lose smell/taste temporarily. Can't say either of us suffered the loss of our senses long term though.

I hope everything turned out well for your friend with the heart stint and I am glad it happened before SHTF if it had to happen

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
06 January, 11:54
Yes, my son and I were sick December 2019 and the neighbor girl had pneumonia before us. I had head and sinus pressure, random area leg pains and joint pains, fatigue. I treated with hot tea, lemon, vitamins zinc, elderberry, D, vitamin a (plus ate organic chicken liver which I think helped me get well faster), b12. The other family members did not get it but my mom thinks she did. She's in her 60s. I just had something similar again. Never got a test. Acoording to Dr. Malone you can't get it twice. Well I had been around my mother in law who has had 2 vacs. I told her not to get it and she hid it from us, confidently kissed all my kids, and got us sick last year too.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 January, 12:00
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Sorry to hear that and glad that your loved ones are better. My son also was sick, but somehow my wife was not. It is odd because she is the one who usually gets sick (I use to NEVER get sick)

Also the thing you said about Dr. Malone rings true with me because I actually do think we both caught it twice. Second time not as bad as the first.