Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 January, 10:49
If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
06 January, 11:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Agree DOQ. Never been tested, but I'm almost positive I got the China virus in December BEFORE they shut everything down in January. Anybody else have that experience?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Yes I was sick along with two of my daughters in late November/early December 2019..... hadn’t been sick since (until now), almost our entire family has been sick since December 27th, most are not vaccinated, the ones that tested, tested positive. I would love to stay home an rest, but we have no power or water, its freezing and people cannot get out of their homes here. We are trying to stay alive. whatever gamemaker thought this freak snow storm was a good idea, sucks.
07:46 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 January, 08:06
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
This is terrible. I am very sorry to hear the circumstance that you are currently in. I hope you and your family heal and are able to get your power/water back. Biden administration is failing the entire country day by day.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 08:17
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
It took 4 days for our democrat governor northam to declare a state of emergency. 50 miles or so of interstate 95 was shut down in both directions for over a day with thousands of people stranded with no food or water, running out of gas trying to stay warm. we are lucky that nobody froze to death in 19 degree temps. My husband and i are out working sick trying to cut trees off roads and dig people out. Making sure the elderly that we know have heat and food. Those people could care less if we are sick, they are thrilled that someone is there to help them. Just please keep sending prayers that the power crews can get power restored before it gets down to 10 degrees tonight.