Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 January, 10:49
If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
Absolute facts. Genocide via Remdesvir
11:21 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGCreeps in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 January, 11:58
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
all because of its hospital protocol..time to change that. my sisters daughter is an rn works in a hospital...she said everytime she had to give a pt remdesivir..she knew they would die...sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 10:56
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I'm sick of all of this pussyfooting around... These people are absolutely the most heinous of criminals and yet they walked free... Epstein, Maxwell, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Bill Gates, dr. fauci, all of the Congress people that have stock in Pfizer or moderna or AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson... Absolutely Criminal

07 January, 10:57
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
i was also a nurse for many years, LPN,, as is my roommate, RN, we know that these people aren't dying at home...they are ALL dying in the hospital though. what a coincidence..eh?!

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 January, 11:41
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
Exactly what they did to my Sissy. she begged for Ivermectin

06 January, 11:54
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
They killed my best friend of 35 years this way also. Dirty bastards.

07 January, 11:00
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
im really sorry that you lost your sissy. i lost mine too. that heartache just never goes away. But somehow, they become part of us. forever, until we see them again