Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
The serious question is what will your personal freedom look like not just as a whole what would you like your future to look like? When people can answer this we are almost there😌 Me personally may sound really stupid to some i want my health better live in a countryside helping animals with my family & if possible a place were children can come & learn how to grow food live off the land x
09:17 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 December, 11:41
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Not stupid at all...I have had the same thoughts...great ideas!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 January, 03:40
That doesn't sound stupid at all. It sounds like an ideal life.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 January, 11:50
Bingo!

I have that same dream!

I also want to teach crafting skills, animal husbandry, shearing, spinning, weaving, etc... leather making & crafting, candle making,
soap making, and how to build the proper army of microbes so you have healthy soil that puts REAL NUTRITION on your plate!

Would like to have 4 or 5 homes on about 100 acres, with those who apprentice living in the homes, 5 ac. to each as a private parcel, so they can earn their own income... Plus, 100% proceeds from any crafts they sell in our "country store" that serves our guests who pay to rent our rustic cabins to "get away from it all" with many acres of walking & riding trails, fishing ponds, etc.

Keep adding to & fleshing out your dream!

The time is coming when it becomes reality.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 January, 12:03
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Wow no i couldn't do that much lol i think after all the trauma i have had in my life i just need some sort of peace & i love animals/birds ect ect also just living in the countryside would be better for me less stress & some land to help others & grow things x

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 August, 04:31
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My husband and I want to live on the Beach, there is something so sooting and peaceful hearing the waves. We want to help as many as we can and especially animals,