Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 January, 01:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Watched the David Nino/Clif High interview. Fascinated by Clif's articulate extrapolation of data. Lots of credible logic relative to his methodology. He mentions this "war" could take 18 years or more. I remember when Trump constantly mentioned "I'll be back soon" and "sooner than you think". He doesn't say anything like that anymore. Then 2021 goes by. Now we're in 2022. Now looking like 2023. Now 18 more years. Anyone see that the "goalposts" are on wheels? Good news/bad news for me. I'm old and won't be here to see what happens anyway!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Trump said recently he will be back sooner than we think...hang on patriot...we are about to witness the good stuff ❤️
11:43 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 December, 10:49
In response Erin Smith to her Publication