Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 08:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana will be your 18!

In my visions what I see are the most amazing cities, like what you would see in a sifi movie with aircraft flying all around & magnificent buildings.
Nana is working with ETs, scientists & engineers creating and creating, working on things so far above my skill set that you cant imagine. We are so advanced I cant even convey. Nana is working with many different species of ETs on projects that are to advance society in good ways.
I have taken many trips in space with my guide, in ships, thr things he calls jump gates. Beautiful journeys.
Reminds me of being out in space with God in my NDE.

In one vision specifically JFKJR is showing me a beautiful new Tesla building that is something new & improved. It is for sure passed 2023.
It is maybe 20+floors, oblong shaped, the material looks like platinum solid bands.
In between each band if a floor that seems to just emanate light.

It is a big event the unveiling of this building an accomplishment.

Harold Holman @Ready88
The future is even brighter with unlimited potential for Health and Good. I was always drawn into Sci-Fi stories of exploring new flora and fauna on different planets.
01:29 AM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ready88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Harold Holman, click on at the bottom under it