Past 8 months have brought you....

Further from Family.

Closer to Family.

10:38 PM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
06 January, 02:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Both! Closer with some. More comfortably distant with others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
06 January, 01:47
I am not sure yet. Maybe after 20 years of rants coupled with the last 3 years showings they are finally starting to see my rants maybe have some merit. Before, they just accepted me cause I am mom and other family because they need me. It is bitter sweet.
Definitely lost all my "friends" and "church" But they could leave me. My children, husband, sister, mom, could not leave so they tolerated truth till not finally seeing it for themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 January, 01:44
neither
wall still up until not needed anymore

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 August, 12:24
@VincentKennedy

Would love to see this poll done again today to compare the numbers. The big question I had with it though remains...how is "family" defined?

For me personally, the divide with my natural born family has only increased. The more I learn and grow the greater the divide, they don't see, they don't want to join me, they won't listen, they have tuned out, they are hostile even and combative to all I share or say. I love them all but there is a constant tenseness with every interaction that grows by the day.

The funny thing is, I feel like I am surrounded by "family" when I am here on AU with other like minded souls with beatiful hearts and open minds, even though I have never met any of them. What a blessing AU has been.
✨🙏🏼✨

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
11 August, 01:09
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
perhaps you speak for many of us on this, liberty. guess vk’s question is a glass half full or empy kind of answer ❤️🤗

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 January, 04:12
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
ditto.

on what is said here.
except....
i'm NOT feeling any lOVE for my blood.
pos...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 10:44
Always close, and I mean my actual bloodline dna family. And close friends, have come together more, and the fakers dropping by the wayside. BODY OF CHRIST IS REAL>

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
22 December, 10:54
Those numbers! 🤷‍♀️❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 December, 10:15
Even though it may seem that family has been separated or pushed apart for some reason...it holds true that I am closer with all family and friends spiritually and always loving them through the heart...prayer is a miraculous power we all have...
Prayer does work 💚🌟💚

Don Dur @Doubled18
22 December, 08:17

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
22 December, 05:16
Further

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 December, 04:55
Well both actually. My brother is lost and drifting further away. He n wife are trying to have a baby and saying that only vaxed will be able to be around them if that happens. I could care less, but my mom is against it and it would kill her not to see/meet a grandchild.

Msterri ... @Msterri
22 December, 02:57
Definitely further away, but I won’t let their brainwashing ruin our relationships with my family. I should be more upset my family is too worried and won’t see me for the past 2 years. They, especially my mom, try everything to get me and my family vaxxed no matter how many studies and articles I showed them. I showed them statistics, told them about real life friends who were severly vaxx injured. My mom even tried to bribe me with money so I would get vaxxed. But they are brainwashed and they all even got the booster. Well guess what? My sister texted me today and her family got Covid! So they were so afraid of seeing me and now they, all double vaxxed and boosted, got it. I told them about taking Vit C, Zinc, Quercetin and Vit D. Thank goodness they have mild cases. But when she said, “it was the booster” that prevented a worse sickness, I told her that 99% of Covid cases resolve vaxxed or unvaxxed. They know where I stand on the issue, and let’s hope they avoid any side effects!

America First @Realdeal
22 December, 02:54
me loosing friends arguements friends loosing jobs bc bs mandates etc etc plan is either bs or taking to long always the ones that are good people get hurt the most while we allow kods to get vaxed etc unreal and it doesn’t look like its going to stop Patriots stand up etc go to jail etc so thats it

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 December, 02:49
It's variable, closer to many while wanting to bitch slap others.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 02:27
This whole Covid/Vax thing has torn aprt my family but in turn has brought my immediate family (husband,kids, grandkids) more closer than ever. The outside drama has made me focus on what’s more important and what affects me personally. The rest.....doesn’t affect me or my happiness.
Buh-bye!!👋👋👋

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 December, 12:35
Further from my birth family (who now scorn and vilify me)

CLOSER in Joy to my TRUE FAM!! 🐸

Msterri ... @Msterri
22 December, 02:59
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I’m so sorry. Hopefully they will see the light soon.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
22 December, 11:43
depends on how to “see” family. i got closer to the awakend ones ♥️👊🏻

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
22 December, 11:09
closer to my hubby❤️ my circle has really become much smaller this year. getting ready to jump back into the world and pick up the pieces of my 35 years of waitressing and start making people laugh again. been kinda selfish and just stayed home since 3/2020. figured out alot of things and i think it’s time. can’t hug them from my phone❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 December, 08:48
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Serious pretty kitty.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
22 December, 10:22
Both, in every way. My husband passed away in May (cancer, not Rona), and now it’s like I never existed to my in-laws of 15 years. I’ve grown much closer to my brother even though we live far apart. And I am so blessed to still have my parents here near me. I feel like the “family” now is not just by blood, but a huge group of people with a life-altering common goal. And the Patriots at times offer more love and support to people they’ve never met than some actual family! God bless all my Patriot family, I love all of you! ❤️❤️❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 December, 08:50
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Condolences on your beloved.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 December, 10:04
Family is Everything.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 December, 10:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
❤️Beautiful! 😇

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
22 December, 09:02
Standing alone. #wwg1wga #GodWins

Msterri ... @Msterri
22 December, 03:04
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
You’re not alone, at least you have anons. I too am all alonein real life, my husband and child are the only ones that I know of who remain unvaxxed out of all of my friends and family.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
22 December, 06:18
Further away 😪

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 December, 05:37
Both... & sadly my Mama passed away in September

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 December, 08:52
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Losing Mama is tough. I wish you peace. I'm a different person since my Mom died. Give yourself time to heal.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 December, 05:28
Extremes of both. Unable to answer definitively.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 December, 03:23
Both of my children past away.😭 My 40 year old daughter in July and my 41 year old son in August and no they were not vaxed. 😭

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 December, 12:03
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Oh my word ! I am so sorry🥰
I pray that the Lord Jesus grants you the Peace Beyond all Understanding now and forever.🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 January, 01:51
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss. Lifting you up... Oh dear just so sorry!! 🙏✨😞❤️✨🙏

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 December, 02:50
Both but closer to my kids, hubby, and parents. Hisbamds side pf the family however are vax nazis and have even disinvited us from a family event(we had paid $500 to fly there in NJ) becasue we are unvaxxed(clean).

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
22 December, 02:05
Closer to some, but further from more.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 December, 02:00
Further away, for 2 years I have been warning of the dangers of the vaccine and my 18 year old boy got jabbed last week so he could travel to France with his girlfriend..... then Macron closed the French Border to the UK so he is not going anyway. Then I find this
In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent, Read it for yourself… Page 24.

https://assets.publishing....

I have 6 siblings and they ALL believe 100%, they have all been jabbed. These are tertiary educated people and I am not talking art degrees. Two of them are lawyers and are happy to have their citizens locked up in NZ if you do not get jabbed.