Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 10:38
Past 8 months have brought you....

Further from Family.

Closer to Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
Definitely further away, but I won’t let their brainwashing ruin our relationships with my family. I should be more upset my family is too worried and won’t see me for the past 2 years. They, especially my mom, try everything to get me and my family vaxxed no matter how many studies and articles I showed them. I showed them statistics, told them about real life friends who were severly vaxx injured. My mom even tried to bribe me with money so I would get vaxxed. But they are brainwashed and they all even got the booster. Well guess what? My sister texted me today and her family got Covid! So they were so afraid of seeing me and now they, all double vaxxed and boosted, got it. I told them about taking Vit C, Zinc, Quercetin and Vit D. Thank goodness they have mild cases. But when she said, “it was the booster” that prevented a worse sickness, I told her that 99% of Covid cases resolve vaxxed or unvaxxed. They know where I stand on the issue, and let’s hope they avoid any side effects!
02:57 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Msterri ..., click on at the bottom under it