Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 10:38
Past 8 months have brought you....

Further from Family.

Closer to Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 August, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy

Would love to see this poll done again today to compare the numbers. The big question I had with it though remains...how is "family" defined?

For me personally, the divide with my natural born family has only increased. The more I learn and grow the greater the divide, they don't see, they don't want to join me, they won't listen, they have tuned out, they are hostile even and combative to all I share or say. I love them all but there is a constant tenseness with every interaction that grows by the day.

The funny thing is, I feel like I am surrounded by "family" when I am here on AU with other like minded souls with beatiful hearts and open minds, even though I have never met any of them. What a blessing AU has been.
✨🙏🏼✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
ditto.

on what is said here.
except....
i'm NOT feeling any lOVE for my blood.
pos...
04:12 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eowyn 777, click on at the bottom under it