Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 10:38
Past 8 months have brought you....

Further from Family.

Closer to Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Both of my children past away.😭 My 40 year old daughter in July and my 41 year old son in August and no they were not vaxed. 😭
03:23 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 January, 01:51
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss. Lifting you up... Oh dear just so sorry!! 🙏✨😞❤️✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
06 January, 02:02
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
thank you 💗

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 December, 12:03
Oh my word ! I am so sorry🥰
I pray that the Lord Jesus grants you the Peace Beyond all Understanding now and forever.🙏🙏🙏

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
27 December, 10:16
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
thank you❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 December, 11:58
Praying God wraps you in his peace as you walk through this season of grief. I am so very sorry.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
27 December, 10:16
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
thank you❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 December, 08:53
Peace and Blessing on such pain.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 December, 09:28
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
thank you

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 December, 09:28
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
thank you

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 December, 09:04
My heart breaks for you. I can't imagine... sending you BIG love from Georgia.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 December, 09:36
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
thank you❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 December, 08:16
im so sorry for your loss🙏🏻💙

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 December, 09:35
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
thank you