Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 05:52
-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 December, 06:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Sorry to hear you are struggling. What can we do to help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 December, 07:05
You're not alone - you are capable of being what your username says

At this time 28 years ago I didn't know if I was going to continue in this world. My health was in ruins, people I thought were friends & who I could count on jumped off the ship in droves & family refused to see how bad it was, not really seeing *me*. That is the kind of thing which makes you sad & angry & for a while, bitter.

I got to know my darkness quite well - more than many people. After a long while & many more experiences with people's insincerity & attempts to manipulate I found my way back to the Creator, stronger than ever.

What has happened the past few years wearied, disgusted & saddened me but I never stopped trying to get to the Truth

Here I am, and because of what I went through I'm able to empathize & understand more, and I also gained knowledge & some wisdom on the way

And I don't feel so alone either, finding platforms & people on these platforms with similar experiences

Blessings

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 December, 08:35
I have been shunned by my biological family for almost 5 years. Have no family of my own. used to feel depressed about that. Especially at the holidays. Then I truly started living in the moment. Started to volunteer on the holidays. Found peace and now holiday depression subsided and I don't mind being alone. There is something out there for you that will bring back your hope. ❤✌🐸

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
22 December, 06:04
God bless you Joey. Many feel the same as you. Tired of the riddles, lack of transparicy and lack of accountability. Always had it in the back of my mind this was a psyops on both sides. Trump jjust may be the enemy as well

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 December, 08:34
Joey, your name says it all. Take out the expectations (e), and you have joy.

I know suffering, more than I can say. God is here with us. May you find comfort and joy during this season, and always. 💙🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 December, 07:48
Joey, you can't see me/us, but we're right there with you. Sit still, and feel all of the love pouring down on you. 💙 Blessings to you now and always.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 December, 07:39
I'm sure many feel the same way. Reach out to them and you'll never have to be worried about being alone. Holidays should be merry but sometimes they just aren't. My son said the best Xmas he ever had was taking blankets, socks, gloves, other necessities he had spent months gathering before Xmas, and he distributed them to the homeless under bridges. No, he didn't spend the day unwrapping gifts, sitting down to a nice dinner, but like he said, it was day that he'll never forget because he made people smile, listened to their stories of why they're homeless, and just spread love and hope to people.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
21 December, 07:36
Joey I have prayed for you for months, since I saw a post from you. I still mention you by name in my prayers. “Joey the veteran”. I appreciate you and thank you from the bottom of heart for serving our country. Please don’t ever give up. As my aunt once told me when she was alone for Christmas “I’m not alone I have Jesus”. I’ll never forgot that. We all have Jesus. God bless you Joey!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
21 December, 07:29

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
21 December, 07:28
Praying for you! You should never be alone for christmas i know this is not the same but have you ever thought of volunteering at a soup kitchen close to you on christmas day trust me it will bring you lots of joy x

Selah 321 @Selah
21 December, 07:26
🙏Hold Strong... We need you... we are all family... God had this... look to him for strength... many are going through issue... Jesus loves us ... prayers

America First @Realdeal
i hear ta pal the ones that stand for everything this plan has to offer us being destroyed with no light ahead all we can do us pray one day brotha will have answers god bless and thanks for your service 🙏🏻

America First @Realdeal
i hear ta pal the ones that stand for everything this plan has to offer us being destroyed with no light ahead all we can do us pray one day brotha will have answers god bless and thanks for your service 🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Joey stay strong. You are not alone. You have all of us. Did you ever get a dog? I highly recommend a dog. We have had one and she has really been a comfort to us. We are all brothers and sisters here so please don't ever feel alone. I get down often but I know to get on here and it doesn't last long before someone is posting a song or something funny to make me laugh. Hey, I lost my dad on Christmas so it will always be a rough day for me but keep doing what I am doing and focus on the fun part of our jobs . . . creating a more loving world after the arrests and trials . . . I should say during it all because I don't want to waste anymore time on these people. There are people who are hurting out there that we all need to help. We love you Joey. We are all here for you. Don't ever forget that.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 December, 07:24
Prayers for you patriot!

Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
21 December, 07:19
Prayers from England, we are with you worldwide 🙏🏻🤗🙏🏻