Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 05:52
-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Msterri ... @Msterri
23 December, 05:43
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I’m sorry to be blunt, but you have been through a lot so far, you have to try to keep going. You know the saying what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. I know 3 people that have commited suicide (several years ago, not for what is happening now) for much lesser reasons. One of them was my childhood best friend. I guess everyone has their breaking point, but you have to realize that the people that left you are not worth you killing yourself over. My family won’t see me for over 2 years. I won’t let it get to me or bring me down because I know they are brainwashed. I am sorry to hear about your wife. I’m sure it hurts like hell but you don’t want to be with her anyway right now if that’s the way it goes. I’m sure there may be two sides to the story, but you have only yourself to live for. Get out and try to look for another job, even if it doesn’t pay much at least it will help you not feel so lonely. Or work or volunteer at a place that gives free meals to workers. Hang in there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Water Mark @Watermark
23 December, 04:47
Hang strong, Joey. It can all turn around in a day. You just have to BE HERE to see and enjoy it.

Hope and duty.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
22 December, 02:08
I love you both.
Joey you were there for me on a night I really needed someone to talk to.
Trust God brother.
There are people brought to us from God as well ass we were brought for others from God
We are all equal
No man above another
Ive known Vk for a few years now
He is trying to bring light 2 the dark by good feelings. He is a patriot like us and is trying to show good things and yes it is hard to understand sometimes but IMHO he is trying to show us light without informing darkness. Brother we need you to stay in the fight. You will soon understand Y. Dont give up. WRWY (WE ARE WITH YOU). Believe it or not you saved me from doing something really stupid not too long ago. For that I THANK YOU.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 December, 01:21
i too am so fucking done with all of this b.s. it's a cult. if you question the leader you get attacked. fuck that - we have the RIGHT to ask questions. after seeing the blathering responses tonight, i expected to see women throwing panties on stage when this person comes back after a hiatus. UGH are we really awake here or not?? they have so many people lined up at his/her feet - they could be doing SO MUCH MORE to help those in real need. you know - start a fundraising site for those who need help (for us it's help moving - we want out of this fascist area). ask "hey what do you need?" i started a telegram group that was supposed to be for EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ONLY - and yet i have people dropping religious crap, news articles, etc. i keep trying to steer it in the direction i wanted - no luck yet. my cap's about ready to bust too - right there with you. gather a tribe and resources and go rebuild.

Water Mark @Watermark
23 December, 04:40
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I hear you. I find it very hard to trust accounts who disappear for long periods of time, regardless of how informative and accurate. We all need to take a few weeks or even a month or two off occasionally for our sanity. Or people may shift to different platforms (with important posts often reposted by dual SM citizen anons). Some, like Joe M, became so famous they need to step out. This is a responsible action if you don't truly KNOW what is going on. It keeps people from following blindly.

There are other less voluntary reasons for long absences; some good and some not.

It is entirely appropriate to ask questions and expect real and consistent answers. Some people become quickly offended and view questions as attacks. I've found that I've changed my stances on certain topics as more information comes out.

Why TF Trump is still pushing the vax is beyond me. I prefer to think he has a reason. If it turns out he's controlled opposition; he'll be punished with the res

Water Mark @Watermark
23 December, 04:42
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Sorry about your support group too.

Some people don't think to wipe their feet when coming in the house.

Camo Cat @CamoCat17
21 December, 10:42
we are with you, patriot ❤️🙏🏼

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 December, 08:02
Hey Joey, I hear ya, and I can relate, being alone is difficult, but its so damn hard when you're alone during Christmas time ... we all reflect in December, its natural ...

More importantly, try to remember that misery you're feeling is satan's voice, not yours, not ours and not Gods. Tell him to leave, outloud, point him to the door. Vanquish him now.

We all care for each other esp when in need. Please stay in touch with us; tell me more about your dog, you still have a companion pup? I know the first one didn't work out with your grandchildren so you got a different one ... Dogs need us too, they become our family.

I thought this movie was going to be over long ago, and now I realize that killing satan takes a bit longer. Hang in there with me ok? One step at a time brother, it brings us closer to our truth.
We can't let them win, not now, not ever.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 December, 08:12
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖Keeping the faith God is your strength 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 07:14
Maybe we all can help change that Vibe.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 December, 07:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Together.

Green 8700 @Green8700
21 December, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yes great idea! We are going to raise you to a pissed level 10. Lol so glad you’re back. OK everybody get your vibes up. Count your blessings look around and find some joy. Then share it far and wide. Pray!! God needs warriors

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
21 December, 07:10
Praying for you Joey!!! Merry Christmas!!! Tomorrow always has a chance of being better than today!!! Merry Christmas!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 December, 06:34
Sorry to hear you are struggling. What can we do to help?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 December, 06:33
Praying for you Joey! 🙏🙏🙏 God is good! I believe there is much hope for our future! Stay strong my friend!