-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.
05:52 PM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 March, 11:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 01:06
Winning never tire of Winning or hearing me some Kappy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 November, 07:19
💛Take it away! 🙌🏻

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
17 May, 01:14
🐸👍

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 January, 12:21
Glad to see (rather read) you again. I've been off social media for the most part to detox from this crap. It's been good. Keeping the faith.

Paula Formhals @WeWantItAllBack
24 December, 04:28
Vincent, KarliQ said hello! She (and we) miss you. Come to Telegram!

Days Of Elijah @Stella
24 December, 12:02
LOL and just like that...! Too funny.. Welcome back, Vincent!

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
24 December, 06:42
MOTHERLAND vs ANIME - YouTube

Remember, No ANIME!►MERCH: https://my-store-5193770.creator-spring.com/►Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/scorpo►Twitter: https://twitter.com/scorpo_yt►Instag...

Monkeys Uncle @Monkeysuncle818
23 December, 04:45

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 December, 09:19
is this the jury in progress you meant? https://www.foxnews.com/us...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 December, 12:58
😲 You're back!!! ((BIG HUGS)) We missed you. 😊

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 December, 12:01
"A lot of fake news, a lot of fake news...."

Greg Brixey @Peece
22 December, 11:14
Welcome back sir. Glad to see you.

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
22 December, 03:16
Yay!!!!! You’re back! Missed you lots! 😊

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 December, 01:20
welcome back Vincent Kotter..lol
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Denni USA @DenniUSA
22 December, 01:07
I am literally in tears right now😭. Glad to see you back VK!!! Prayers to you and your family!
BEST CHRISTMAS EVA!!!!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 December, 10:40
Awww, dear VK so good to see you posting again! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻 I think of you daily and prayed we would hear from you. I still think about the Peloton and wonder if it ever arrived? Blessings to you and your family…and we are still keeping our vibes high even though going through a lot!😅❤️🥳🙏🏻

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
22 December, 09:34
VK!!!!!! I just ran over here from telegram omg!! I'm so happy to see you're back! I pray you and your family are well! Merry Christmas buddy! Your Patriot Fam has missed you so much!! I'm ready for VK vibes!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
22 December, 09:28
AWESOME!!!!! Praise God! Merry Christmas!
I've been seeing lots of VKs in twitter & here is the real one!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 December, 09:23
Welcome back, Vincent! I've been cracking my head over this enigmatic movie of Kappy and 1221 for almost 2 years now... Take it Away... I hope to live long enough to see the truth and the solution to this important puzzle. Merry Christmas and all, all the best and victory in 2022! Greetings from the Netherlands!

Days Of Elijah @Stella
24 December, 11:58
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
In 12/21 2017 Trump signed a executive order, to block properties of persons involved in serious human rights abuse.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

That's why Kappy said - 12/21 take it away, Epstein Island burns away.
They burned it down, to get rid of any evidence.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 December, 09:04
So happy to hear from you again. Welcome back!!!

mark kub @markkub
22 December, 08:55
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f49c4b No.1131191 📁
Apr 21 2018 11:56:16 (EST)
Right on Q.
https://twitter.com/wikile...
Hello Maggie.
Trust funds (3).
Deposits routed from EU.
Why are deposits ORIG from EU being transferred into [3] TRUST funds [children]?
How do you get your talking points?
Why do many DC journalists (yourself) use & replace 'burner phones' every week?
How do you pass the new number out?
Tweets are very important.
Do you feel safe?
Q

Dee Rebel @RebelWithaCause
22 December, 07:36
welcome back fren! happy to see you’re safe! Best Christmas present I could ask for!!!

Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
22 December, 06:47
225 days, 22 hours and 46 minutes since the last post.
225 = 9
22 = 11 11
46 = 10 = 55

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 December, 05:56
Welcome back.
WRWY 🤍

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
22 December, 04:39
Hello. Welcome back. Yay!

Coral ___ @Coral_
22 December, 03:38
i see your still baiting the hive mind. the Lord have mercy on your soul.

IXCHEL @IXCHEL
22 December, 02:10
♡((((: !VK.•°𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝔂.•° ! :)))))♡

22 December, 12:39

22 December, 12:37