Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 December, 05:52
-12/21 Take it away.-
What are the odds Patriots?
. Jury in progress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Sorry to hear you are struggling. What can we do to help?
06:34 PM - Dec 21, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
22 December, 08:35
I have been shunned by my biological family for almost 5 years. Have no family of my own. used to feel depressed about that. Especially at the holidays. Then I truly started living in the moment. Started to volunteer on the holidays. Found peace and now holiday depression subsided and I don't mind being alone. There is something out there for you that will bring back your hope. ❤✌🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 December, 07:05
You're not alone - you are capable of being what your username says

At this time 28 years ago I didn't know if I was going to continue in this world. My health was in ruins, people I thought were friends & who I could count on jumped off the ship in droves & family refused to see how bad it was, not really seeing *me*. That is the kind of thing which makes you sad & angry & for a while, bitter.

I got to know my darkness quite well - more than many people. After a long while & many more experiences with people's insincerity & attempts to manipulate I found my way back to the Creator, stronger than ever.

What has happened the past few years wearied, disgusted & saddened me but I never stopped trying to get to the Truth

Here I am, and because of what I went through I'm able to empathize & understand more, and I also gained knowledge & some wisdom on the way

And I don't feel so alone either, finding platforms & people on these platforms with similar experiences

Blessings