Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Juan o Savin is AGAINST freemasons.

Charlie Freak likes freemasons.

Negative 48 likes freemasons.

Negative 48 is against Richard Citizen Journalist.

Some anons have supported freemasons.

Jordan Sather has used freemason symbology.

Anons that support Sather are against JFK Jr.

JFK Jr hated secret societies as they killed his father.

Why has a secret society controlled so much for so long?

Q is the response to those that killed JFK.

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW
01:01 AM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 January, 02:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
no question about it. could not agree more. my personal experience says freemasonry = evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 January, 02:05
Free Masonry means that they found the buildings and got them for 'free'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
17 January, 06:16
Charlie freak does a video about people starting to look sickly, explains himself to a tee, rather odd.
Does Charlie share that hitler was a good guy?
Charlies does a lot of long videos confusing people running them in circles.
What solutions does Charlie share?

17 January, 06:15

Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 06:21
Agree 100%, the ones you mentioned are just so strange, the 48 guy is creepy, don’t watch any of them, very careful these days💥

15 November, 07:40
JFK Secret Societies Speech (full version) - YouTube

Was JFK's comment on "secret societies" a statement against the "NWO"? I searched this famous quote and finally found the full unedited written transcript a...

15 November, 07:40
Mentions for the first time in 17 years.
HMMM
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
President Kennedy's Final Address to the United Nations General Assembly - YouTube

Program Airs November 17, 2013 at 8:30am, 7:30pm & 10:30pm ET - Video Courtesy of UN Visual Library

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 03:16
Agree with this 1000%

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 November, 02:47
I'm having questions about pedo Phil ? any takers ? I said dark to light 🙃

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 December, 03:00
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I don't like him...at all.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 November, 11:31
Thank You Doc

memes matter @NoComment
07 November, 10:49
👀🍿

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
07 November, 02:39
Never listened to Negative 48 . The name dont set well with my soul.

memes matter @NoComment
07 November, 10:54
In response Rita Meeks to his Publication
,but his voice does. The freemaisons was infiltrated by [them]. Maybe there are white and black hat free maisons(?) I thought sather was with us, and that him being against Jr was him covering anons who think like him. I went off on a friend for saying very rudly Jr isnt alive, i went bananas, so we all need some wiggleroom to check our self. Its only opinions. Follow only Jesus, and think from there is best...but but we are to stay together so let opinions fly, and the disinformation, its all by design to train and confuse us and remaing small fry. Patriots are in Control thats for sure.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 November, 11:34
Once again, thank you, Doq.
Truth 🙏😼

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
Page 13, KID BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

“When we look at the “Q” project
in light of what’s happening in our country right now,
we have to remember that the central focal point
of the whole operation
is to reverse the effects of a coup
that occurred at the killing of President Kennedy.
And in order to do so,
it’s not just a political issue or military fight;
& not only a way to wake up the American people
to what’s really happening.
It’s also about removing the sharp teeth
of these money monsters;
getting their fangs out of us as a country
that is being bled dry by vampires
as they take the wealth out of America
to make themselves stronger,
in order to do their globalist mischief around the planet.”

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
08 November, 06:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The entire free world has been enslaved by them and have their money and freedoms stolen for centuries. We all need to see Justice done on Earth as it is in Heaven. We need to see the evil ones taken care of at Gitmo, we need to see their feet dangle in the early morning mist of a Cuban sunrise over Guantanamo bay,, may God Have mercy on their souls, the world does not!!!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 November, 12:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
On occasion I "pop into" Mike Penny's videos to see which direction he's going.
It's a disfuntional curiosity for me! 😂

Last night Charlie & Colleen Freak, Negative 48 and Mike's new ex-Mormon sidekick ML (also a Mike) were on the show.

I remembered all the reasons I stopped watching Charlie Freak close to a year ago.

Aside from that - discussion bottom line - Trump has never been president, only an actor.
Mike has always referred to Trump as "19" making him the first president after Grant (1871 formation of the corporation)

Logically thinking IF that were true, and just the tip of the humongous iceberg . . .
EVERY EO Trump signed would be fake.
Protecting children
Siezing assets in election interference
November 2, 2020 1776 EO

By the way - my dysfunctional curiosity ended last night!
🤗🥰🤗🙏🤗

In case your curious:
https://youtu.be/S2vAf2Vp2...
Find out where we are in the movement - YouTube

A great show don't miss this one!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 November, 11:29
Trump isn't a Freemason. However, he is surely an infiltrator into the devil's camp to expose them. He couldn't go in there without flaws, they wouldn't have taken him in/trusted him. He had to be how he was to be a spy.
Charlie Freak loves Jfk Jr., Q, loves Trump & he loves Scripture. He's an intelligent human, a great teacher, & always teaches kindness. He practices what he preaches & supports scripture by following it. He does not live glamorously.
Freemasonry was the highest knowledge of builders but greed festered & corrupted it. Freemasonry has many levels. It is the rare few (among 7.5 billion humans that is) that can Afford to buy into it, so just because someone's a freemason doesn't automatically make one a criminal.
Last, but not the least, we're intelligent because we're patriots who love our country. Smart humans know how to use our own calculation about those we listen to without giving up our own sovereignty. We were born free to follow whoever our Conscience enjoys.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 November, 01:59
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Sun TzuSun Tzu > Quotes
Showing 1-30 of 931
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
tags: deception, life, war3400 likesLike
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
tags: diplomacy, strategy, victory, war2669 likesLike
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
tags: strategy1971 likesLike
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
tags: business, strategy, war1612 likesLike
“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
tags: politics, success, war1191 likesLike
“All warfare is base

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 11:10
Fookn freemasons have helped destroy our country and this planet.
Nana has no time for any of them.

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
06 November, 09:24
12 years ago there was an interview with James Traficant on Greta van Susteren show and he said Israel runs the government of the united states and has been since Bush. He was murdered shortly after that. look around and you can see the signs of that being true. Who got crowned king of Israel and holds the sword. Dave Goldberg interview is also interesting.
He was murdered also.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 November, 08:58
Seems like I have seen 48 before somewhere! Maybe on TV? I am confused though. why wear a mask then all of sudden not and show yourself, why just be yourself! So idk!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
07 November, 12:53
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
can you please share the link where he showed himself, or a clip? I completely missed this. Thank you!

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
07 November, 05:10
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Just throwing this out there..but Negative 48 sounded a little like Aaron Vaughn..something about the short little laugh...idk

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 November, 08:45
"Q is the response to those that killed JFK"

* Q quotes Scripture
* Q is teaching the lost art of Critical Thinking!
* Q has brought together a veritable ARMY of digital warriors
* Q is on the side of the innocent children, promoting Good for the benefit of All Humanity.

Seals the deal for me.
Infighting and shills and those who use their tongues for deceit, as it ever was.

I AM SO SOLD ON, AND FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR, Q

What a fookin' amaaaazing time to be alive.
And We Will Never Surrender to unspeakable evil.
Thanks be to God!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 November, 11:13
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
👏🏻🔥👍🏻🔥❣️

Sherry Slape @sslape
07 November, 11:32
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Amen to that!!!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 November, 06:58
TRUTH . 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 November, 06:37
Be careful who you follow.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
06 November, 05:41
Not all Freemasons are bad.
Just the ones in the Deep State.
Many of our Founding Fathers were Freeemasons.

Don't you know DJT is a Freemason ?
His secret account on twitter was called GreyGemini 33.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 November, 06:27
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
How would you know this? Without a source we can check this is just an uninformed claim.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
06 November, 02:33
During his inauguration soeech, President Trump gave power BACK TO THE PEOPLE, not someone with a YouTube channel or a Chat channel, WE THE PEOPLE. We together are the power and we must work together to find our way out of this matrix. Pray for the veil to be lifted and pray for the souls that mislead.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
06 November, 02:27
you seem to be more concerned about dividing the movement. maybe get in line and enjoy the show and see where the cards fall instead of pointing fingers at those you deem to be credible or not etc... nothing will be seen perfectly clear while still in darkness. There are White hats and black hats within every secret high society. less than 10 see the full picture. just be ready to be surprised on all fronts. one thing we are all aware of is that the Cabal has US dazed and confused no matter how many red pills we have taken. 2 realities. all else is conjecture. enjoy the show!

Donna Martin @Meme17
06 November, 09:17
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
I agree! I’m so tired of everyone throwing other channels under the bus. As soon as I see a channel that has done that to another channel I leave. We are supposed to be unting not dividing. I’m tired of being told who to believe and who not to believe, that’s how We got ourselves into this mess in the first place. I just go with my gut and my heart. People have to start thinking for themselves 🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 November, 01:30
I don't like secrets.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 November, 12:46
i listened to neg 48 for many days/hours ....he does NOT like freemasons ......and RC journalist is a troubled young man ...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 November, 01:24
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
There trolls on here spreading misinfo .

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 November, 02:27
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
What happened with Richard?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 November, 11:41
Freemasons started out good until the Cabal got their dirty hands on it - i have watched every single Charlie Freak video and he never said it like that - be careful what you say about people - learn the origin and true history - not what most think !

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
06 November, 01:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
spot on 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
06 November, 11:38
pretty sure the Freaks I saw were against 33rd

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
06 November, 01:48
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
i love most of what doc has to say however he needs to stop pointing his gun at each other and realize who the enmey is we will see the truth will set you free eventually🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 November, 11:16
im still holding the line for JR deep in my soul im not a duff it is possible 💖🙌🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
06 November, 08:46
Freemasons = secret society = Satan/Lucifer/TheDevil

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 November, 08:35
IMHO: The writing style here looks a lot like Sather's.

https://t.me/ConspiracyAna...