Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 November, 01:01
Juan o Savin is AGAINST freemasons.

Charlie Freak likes freemasons.

Negative 48 likes freemasons.

Negative 48 is against Richard Citizen Journalist.

Some anons have supported freemasons.

Jordan Sather has used freemason symbology.

Anons that support Sather are against JFK Jr.

JFK Jr hated secret societies as they killed his father.

Why has a secret society controlled so much for so long?

Q is the response to those that killed JFK.

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
you seem to be more concerned about dividing the movement. maybe get in line and enjoy the show and see where the cards fall instead of pointing fingers at those you deem to be credible or not etc... nothing will be seen perfectly clear while still in darkness. There are White hats and black hats within every secret high society. less than 10 see the full picture. just be ready to be surprised on all fronts. one thing we are all aware of is that the Cabal has US dazed and confused no matter how many red pills we have taken. 2 realities. all else is conjecture. enjoy the show!
02:27 PM - Nov 06, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Call_Michael_B in this post can reply
Donna Martin @Meme17
06 November, 09:17
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
I agree! I’m so tired of everyone throwing other channels under the bus. As soon as I see a channel that has done that to another channel I leave. We are supposed to be unting not dividing. I’m tired of being told who to believe and who not to believe, that’s how We got ourselves into this mess in the first place. I just go with my gut and my heart. People have to start thinking for themselves 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396