Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This is NOT a game.

Choosing between Halloween and having a couple normies think you’re insane is well worth it.

Having “fun” just to take part in evil traditions is not worth the judgement from the Lord.

Cleaning America means Cleaning our traditions out and exposing them.
08:05 PM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 November, 11:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
31 October, 05:55
In 5th grade I checked out all the Halloween books on display in the school library (yes I’m still that girl that researches everything because that was my first research experience). I never celebrated Halloween after that. This was at a time when my church was having haunted houses of all things. Thankfully those books showed the true origins. as a PK (preacher’s kid) I have seen real Holy Spirit in many facets in His job for believers. I have also seen many demons cast out of people, and in people. I ain’t playing with demons.

Here’s a photo I took last Sunday at a house when I was DoorDashing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
31 October, 10:47
Nonsense. Like guns or anything really, festivities are only bad if you allow them to be.

Just Diana @Diana19
28 November, 08:44
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Do you celebrate a birthday when it's not a birthday? It's celebrated for ghosts and goblins, yes. Trick or treat? You may not wish to believe in demons, minions, principalities, legions, I'm not celebrating the idea that it's okay for these entities to roam freely to cause fear. They feed on fear, it's called lush. Never ask for enlightenment, you may get it. Along with an experience that you will never forget.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 October, 07:14
Dude we're all sinners who are gonna get judged anyway. You might want to step down from that pedestal you put yourself up on

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
01 November, 12:28
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
We are called to be Holy, set apart, not a part of the culture.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 November, 08:57
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Chick, you may want to read your Bible a little more. The Bible calls on us to be Holy. An occasional mistake is to be expected but continued, blatant sinis an abomination. We can't use Yeshua's death as excuse.

1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 October, 11:22
i understand what it means but the children dont and they look forward to eating high in preservatives cancer causing candy. its fun for them so this is about them. what you should say is, parents need to educate their children on wickedness as they grow up and teach thrm what this means. Trump stood at the whitehouse himself and passed out candy.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
30 October, 11:00
I and my husband and children have always hated hollween!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 October, 10:57
makes sense...Why feed Evil

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 October, 08:25
CLEARLY HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT

https://www.downthetrail.c...

BASIC SCHOOL MATH:

IF ZION WILL BE MOUNT KENYA, JEWS WILL CLAIM AFRICA FOR THEMSELVES

INSTEAD OF THEY LITERALLY PLAGUED ALL POSITION OF POWER IN USA...

WHY, IF THEY ALREADY PROVED, THAT THEIR TIRELESSLY WORK MADE LUSH GARDEN FROM ISRAEL DESERT🤔

https://youtu.be/tWBWkom7Z...

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
30 October, 08:11
I shut out the lights...not nterested in participating for at least 15 years...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 October, 08:05
Woah Doq. I just posted a similar message but not nearly as strongly or eloquently. Message received. Thank you.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
30 October, 06:55
I never liked that "festivity". All the years feeling the bad vibes at that date. But this Year feels weakened, Something tell me this is probably the Last time we have to tolerate that "festivity" 😁 Thanks God

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 October, 05:14
DOQ, I’m reversing their shit and handing out candy to kids and giving them a good word to boost their physical vibes and spirits to just a little higher vibration, infiltration over invasion! Slide to the left now everyone! ❤️
https://www.slideshare.net...

Lila Guzman @Lila649
30 October, 05:02
I was born on Halloween, im also a twin. I beleive in God and have always spoke to him when i need him or when i am in need of guidance. My Birthday is a day of fun for our kids and some people like you made my cry as a kid because my friends weren't allowed to come to my birthday because they didnt believe in Halloween, nevermind the fact it was my and my twins birthday. we are not evil and dont believe Halloween is evil.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 October, 08:44
In response Lila Guzman to her Publication
I WAS BORN ON ADOLF AND HAD INSIDE METATRON KNOWLEDGE...🤔😂😂😂

IF U STICK TO STEREOTYPES, YOU CANNOT OVERCOME BAD FAMILY HERETAGE...

ELON WAS PREPLANNED BY NAZI ROCKET SCIENTIS WERNER VON BRAUN... AND TURN OUT TO BE SAVIOR OF MANKIND

WE SIMPLY CANNOT JUDGE BOOK ABOUT THEIR COVER...

MATHEW 7: 15-20

https://youtu.be/8qcacPHZj...

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
30 October, 12:44
thank you!! it seems like we are the few christian families that never partake in it. its sad to see even churches ok with it too

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 October, 06:26
TY -- Never do it!
Evil celeb. - most are waking up to this deceit.

Kathleen Smith @Kannesmith
30 October, 03:17
I don't like Halloween. Never did!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 October, 02:39
Druid child sacrifice occured on halloween..
https://www.goodfight.org/...

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 October, 01:32
omg yes! i hate this month now - this holiday. we have a child and trust me - she knows a lot but she's still a kid and wants to partake so we are calling it candy collection day. NO decorations (I put my foot down on that one). we need this sheot show over already. being a parent (in a sea of unawakened zombies to boot) in these times is hard as hell!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 October, 10:04
Seize back what belongs to humanity.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 October, 10:05
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Sorry for being a blog-hog.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
30 October, 08:13
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Can we please take rainbows back too?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 October, 10:01
NOT for me. No.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 October, 09:00
"Come out from among them and be ye separate."

Sista Sue @SC18835410
29 October, 08:55
We’ve been collecting flower seeds/bulbs that we are taking to a hillside that was just cleared of some gnarly underbrush. Gonna sow some beauty and then have a cookout with the still sane side of the family (the rest were invited but won’t show) Will be much love and laughter!!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
29 October, 08:50
Our Family will be celebrating Jesus this weekend.. Halloween is not just about candy and costumes.. Learn how it started, what it symbolizes, understand that you are opening up your family to invite the enemy into your homes, your children's lives and if you love Jesus, there's just no room for that garbage.. Yes, we live in this world, but we don't have to participate in these evil traditions.. Take a Stand and Be Blessed.. Our children need to understand Now, more than ever, what's going on in the Spirit realm.. Teach them.
The Devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy..
Send Halloween to Hell where it belongs!!

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
01 November, 12:35
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
burn the ouija boards too!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 October, 08:43
THANK YOU!

Rena Charboneau @Rena
29 October, 08:32
The book The Worship of the Dead points to this origin: “The mythologies of all the ancient nations are interwoven with the events of the Deluge . . . The force of this argument is illustrated by the fact of the observance of a great festival of the dead in commemoration of the event, not only by nations more or less in communication with each other, but by others widely separated, both by the ocean and by centuries of time. This festival is, moreover, held by all on or about the very day on which, according to the Mosaic account, the Deluge took place, viz., the seventeenth day of the second month—the month nearly corresponding with our November.” (London, 1904, Colonel J. Garnier, p. 4) Thus these celebrations actually began with an honoring of people whom God had destroyed because of their badness in Noah’s day.—Gen. 6:5-7; 7:11.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 October, 08:31
my parents turned it around. we could dress up something from a book we were reading or be read to. we made cookies and brownies, and went to senior homes and gave them a gift. 😁 the smiles and hugs i still remember

Pink Totter @Totter
30 October, 01:34
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
That is a wonderful tradition! Wish there was enough time to get everyone on doing this, the seniors in the homes would love the visitors.... Can we all do this next year?

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
29 October, 08:26
no more Halloween for us, even throwing out all my decorations

connie wright @cowri
29 October, 08:26
My Dad never allowed us to trick or treat..he said his children would not go around begging for candy...instead he would buy us donuts & apple cider & we would stand around playing with yoyo's..my Dad would teach us to 'walk the dog' with those yoyo's - memories

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 October, 08:25
same companies who make these make candy...

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
29 October, 08:24
We became Christians in 1976 raised 5 kids and now have 15 grans. We NEVER participated in it ,went out to eat.Left house light less. One time my church did a Harvest festival where hundreds of kids came and we decorated rooms with bible scenes: Noah's Ark,David& Goliath . Kids dressed as biblical characters. Fun but exhausting project.Only time church ever did it. Our kids were taught "it's like the devil's birthday."