Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 October, 08:05
This is NOT a game.

Choosing between Halloween and having a couple normies think you’re insane is well worth it.

Having β€œfun” just to take part in evil traditions is not worth the judgement from the Lord.

Cleaning America means Cleaning our traditions out and exposing them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
my parents turned it around. we could dress up something from a book we were reading or be read to. we made cookies and brownies, and went to senior homes and gave them a gift. 😁 the smiles and hugs i still remember
08:31 PM - Oct 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
30 October, 01:34
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
That is a wonderful tradition! Wish there was enough time to get everyone on doing this, the seniors in the homes would love the visitors.... Can we all do this next year?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 October, 06:46
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
even check out people on your street. dress up is fun. just turn getting candy to giving something. could be a note with pisitve thoughts attached to a cookie. use the evil holiday turn it against them. hive not take, joy peace not fear. i dont think just ignoring helps at all. i taught my kids to take the evil and turn it around. 😁 love trumps fear.