Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 October, 08:05
This is NOT a game.

Choosing between Halloween and having a couple normies think you’re insane is well worth it.

Having “fun” just to take part in evil traditions is not worth the judgement from the Lord.

Cleaning America means Cleaning our traditions out and exposing them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
31 October, 07:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Dude we're all sinners who are gonna get judged anyway. You might want to step down from that pedestal you put yourself up on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
We are called to be Holy, set apart, not a part of the culture.
12:28 PM - Nov 01, 2021
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GrannyJ in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 November, 12:42
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
Yes but we're all sinners, that's why Christ died for us. No where in the Bible does it say we have to be perfect.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
01 November, 12:59
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
No where does it say to stop trying. Knowingly celebrating something so tied to evil, with all the visual displays of evil, makes me decide to honor Christ first, because He died for me. I will strive to avoid as much sin as possible in my life. When its hard to decide, I WILL side on the side of "I'm not gonna die from giving this up, but I might dishonor God by not giving it up". Blessings to you and yours!!