Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.
08:07 PM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 07:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Bless you Charlie, this is very wise and many here do not YET realize that combat is coming, uninvited but will arrive none the less.

Be prepared , always practice "what if scenarios", we must train ourselves for the unexpected. Be aware of your surroundings, and don't assume anything.

Stairwells or very dangerous places tb alone... parking garages, elevators etc ... stay in groups. Nothing good happens in the dark. Do as much as possible during the daylight. Plan ahead and always be ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 08:09
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes friend, bless you as well...
You touch on some very good points that we all should be attentive and aware of. I feel we all will have to step out of our comfort zones to do battle soon. Be well, Laurel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 November, 07:46
Learning the "infinity breath" this week after hearing it mentioned. Deeply Breathe LIGHT in and LOVE out.

Plus, I have polished and polished my special "Q decoder glasses" to help me through the mire into the greatness.

Our God-given rights HAVE to be fought for and we are standing up like the sovereign beings we are and taking them back, along with our country.

23 November, 07:53
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Very good!
We do in reality what we practice regularly.
I raised my hand 5 times.
I have been in the fight during both cold and hot warfare.
Till I draw my last breath.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 October, 08:37
Not to be a “Richard”, but those who’ve already snapped out of it, that recommendation is a bit more important……Especially if FBI has already visited your house. AGAIN….Not to be a “Richard”, but I don’t care about those who freeze up, they become irrelevent to those who are watching the ones who don’t. We’re here to protect the weak.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 November, 08:20
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
God bless you.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 October, 08:28
...breathing is critical in snap situations...if you find yourself 'frozen'...force yourself to simply exhale and then you will find you can physically move again...

19 October, 08:35
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Excellent advice! Breath...
I was taught to pinch my index finger and thumb against the nail to create a slight pressure or pain. It is reflex because I have done it so many times.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 October, 09:24
Great advice, thank you❣

16 October, 09:29
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
You are welcome.
I have seen it first hand on many occasions. I was a firefighting instructor at one time, as well as being a combat medic. When a person walks into a situation for the first time whether it is being shot at or in a fire, they freeze and stare at what is happening because it is a natural instinct. It takes seasoned veterans to pull the person out of the fog and back into action.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 October, 09:30
💜💜🙏🙏💜💜
2 pics.

16 October, 09:36
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
God choses his warriors very well. Makes me thing about Gideon, he did not believe in himself, yet God made him lead armies into victory.