Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 October, 08:07
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 October, 08:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
...breathing is critical in snap situations...if you find yourself 'frozen'...force yourself to simply exhale and then you will find you can physically move again...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Excellent advice! Breath...
I was taught to pinch my index finger and thumb against the nail to create a slight pressure or pain. It is reflex because I have done it so many times.
08:35 PM - Oct 19, 2021
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it