Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 October, 08:07
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
...breathing is critical in snap situations...if you find yourself 'frozen'...force yourself to simply exhale and then you will find you can physically move again...
08:28 PM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sal_Redmon in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 October, 08:35
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Excellent advice! Breath...
I was taught to pinch my index finger and thumb against the nail to create a slight pressure or pain. It is reflex because I have done it so many times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396