Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 October, 08:07
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Bless you Charlie, this is very wise and many here do not YET realize that combat is coming, uninvited but will arrive none the less.

Be prepared , always practice "what if scenarios", we must train ourselves for the unexpected. Be aware of your surroundings, and don't assume anything.

Stairwells or very dangerous places tb alone... parking garages, elevators etc ... stay in groups. Nothing good happens in the dark. Do as much as possible during the daylight. Plan ahead and always be ready.
07:56 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 08:09
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes friend, bless you as well...
You touch on some very good points that we all should be attentive and aware of. I feel we all will have to step out of our comfort zones to do battle soon. Be well, Laurel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 08:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks Charlie, we will all do our best. God allowed us to be here for this mission so I'm pretty sure we can handle it, just need to PTL, stay healthy and strong in body, mind and spirit and encourage each other.
Many blessings to you.