Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 October, 08:07
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 November, 07:46
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Learning the "infinity breath" this week after hearing it mentioned. Deeply Breathe LIGHT in and LOVE out.

Plus, I have polished and polished my special "Q decoder glasses" to help me through the mire into the greatness.

Our God-given rights HAVE to be fought for and we are standing up like the sovereign beings we are and taking them back, along with our country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Very good!
We do in reality what we practice regularly.
I raised my hand 5 times.
I have been in the fight during both cold and hot warfare.
Till I draw my last breath.
07:53 PM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it