Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 October, 08:07
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 October, 09:29
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
You are welcome.
I have seen it first hand on many occasions. I was a firefighting instructor at one time, as well as being a combat medic. When a person walks into a situation for the first time whether it is being shot at or in a fire, they freeze and stare at what is happening because it is a natural instinct. It takes seasoned veterans to pull the person out of the fog and back into action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 October, 09:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank You Charlie for your service to humanity . 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 October, 09:47
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for all you do, you are very much appreciated!