Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 October, 08:07
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œ
2 pics.
09:30 PM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 October, 09:36
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
God choses his warriors very well. Makes me thing about Gideon, he did not believe in himself, yet God made him lead armies into victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
17 October, 09:33
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amen. It amazes me not that HE chose us (me) for such a time as this but that HE chose me in spite of myself. What a MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!! .Love you brother and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™‹πŸŽΊπŸ’œπŸ’œ