Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Wake up. Politicians are Zionists who are owned by Israel. Do your own research on them. You will see them at Wailing Wall in Israel. Under that wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. I will post a few examples, but again, I encourage you to do your own research. We do not have political representation. It is all an illusion. It is the same circus, different clowns. Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last."

Don't pick your favorite politicians. Remember that Julian Assange told us that 98% of Washington will fall when this is over. Research everyone.

1. Rand Paul; 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump; 3. Mike Pence; 4. Mike Pompeo; 5. Ron DeSantis; 6. Mitt Romney; 7. Bill de Blasio; 8. Greg Abbot; 9. Screenshot from Ghost Ezra

(9 pictures)
06:14 PM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 September, 01:47
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Ghost Ezra is ALSO owned by Israel. Trump went to every country and did their thing. Trump is also exposing them and telling us things that will heal us, like HCQ. Ghost Ezra's posts don't explain that. Remember, we don't know all the people who infiltrated Satan's territory. All I can say is that he couldn't infiltrate it as a spy... with angel wings. What is important is WHAT the message of Q and Trump and white hats is. Is it Pro-Creator. Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
15 September, 07:51
Who the hell is Ghost Ezra, not Ezra Cohen Watnick? Why fall for that nobody? So Kim Clement and other prophets are paid opposition? I think not. Why expose the corruption and wake up the people if they would have stayed sound asleep and ignorant? I use discernment with everything except absolute absurdity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 08:03
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I don't know who he is. I research everything GE says, just as I research everything that anyone says. I don't blindly follow anyone. As for Kim Clement, I strongly encourage you to do your own research on him. He is a Zionist false prophet. I am attaching a short video for you. I can give you a lot more evidence if you would like to see it. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
False Prophet Kim Clement Exposed - CHARLATAN - YouTube

www.false-teachers.com

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 September, 07:44
Mmmmm, I think, if you go to Israel, the wailing wall is a place you would be sure to visit. Everyone I know who has made the trip has done so. I would think, if you were a prominate figure and refused to go there, and pay your respects, it would be adversly noticed and publicized. I don’t believe that everyone who visits the wailing wall should be labeled a zionist.

15 September, 07:51
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Do a search on a politicians name with the word Zionist next to it. They don't even hide it. If you like, let me know and I will gladly do a post on it to show you. Wailing Wall has a giant trafficking tunnel under it. Also, many of the evil people convert to Judaism because of the Talmud. I am attaching it. Lastly, I am not sure if you have seen Europa, the Last Battle. If not, I strongly encourage you to watch it. It is long, but it is divided into parts so you can watch a little at a time. It is our true history and it is hard to understand what is going on today without knowing our true history. Here is the link: https://www.bitchute.com/p...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 September, 07:52
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Completely agree. This is one sacred region that has been inverted by them. Certainly Trump is not a politician, and he said that many times & so did Q, he is the one bringing down their SATANIC temples WW w/ the team BTS purging & pretty sure all those bombings in Israel is to meet their end by the mil patriots. He was there restoring & anchoring the codes to reset the Grid point (when he touched that limestone, like all the Blue rays w/ the DNA blueprint), and why [their] control have ended when the Light grd crew leader Q+/GKs went there to restore the grid/sacred site for GAIA. #LightWins

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 September, 07:00
People still don't understand they voted for Trump 2.0
Who knows where 1.0 is...?
Peeps do not understand the trannys in Trumps family. lol
Trump keeps telling them he is the SNAKE in the story he keeps telling about the SNAKE.
Sadly, Q followers have also been brainwshed by it all.
I am sad for this time.
God has shown me so much. I even know who is directing this flick of horrors. It's all so crazy. If ya study the Q drops and words repeated plus a particular person on the front lines fighting for us and put 2 and 2 together, u will figure it out.
I vowed to remain silent as to not bring down any movement and harm the good people trying to help the good citizens.
Would I tell u in private? Maybe. I have only told 6 people that I trusted and they kept quiet.
But when I told them...they freaked. lol Cuz they knew I was right and it all made sense to them finally.
God showed it to me.
Read Isaiah in the bible, it's what is going on here.

15 September, 07:35
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I agree with what you are stating. I don't think a lot of people realize about Trump 2.0 and Trump 1.0. There are so many people on this site who don't research and blindly support Trump. I voted for Trump and am guilty of blindly following him until posts by Ghost Ezra prompted me to start researching Trump. No matter how many posts I do on this, many people still refuse to see it. Remember the video of Trump where he even told us that he could kill someone on 5th avenue and people would still support him? It is scary how many people just post memes and fake news articles on this site and don't research anymore. Like Ghost Ezra says, the whole point of Q is that we are supposed to research everything. The minute we stop, we are screwed.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
15 September, 07:46
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
hey i tried to message you privately about your post I was just wondering if youd please elaborate to me i just want to listen, im honestly intrigued. i will read isaiah in my KJV Bible in a bit but i was really hoping youd tell me in private who the person is behind it all and what God has spoken/shown to you. ive tried my best to keep up with all of the stuff but some things bother me as well. ive mever put all fauth in any man to save us and i know the Bibke doesnt say anything about things getting better but revelation clearly says the opposite. im not 1 that will say anything back rudely etc and can hold a respectful conversation. also since you want it spoken privately i will honor not openly repeating what you speak about as well. since you said God is involved in what has been shown to you with all of this that is what really has my interest at heart. i followed you so if you want to private message me. thanks God Bless

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 September, 06:48
i dont see much here....if you go to Israel you show respect to their most sacred site.... what are they suppose to do piss on it?

15 September, 07:41
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Underneath Wailing Wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. They are well aware of this. Also, they are all Zionists owned by Israel. The very root of our problems is the Jewish Talmud. These people convert to Judaism to do evil. I am attaching the Talmud. If you have not watched Europa, the Last Battle, I strongly encourage you to watch it. it is long, but you can watch it in parts. It is hard to understand what is going on today without knowing our true history. Here is the link: https://www.bitchute.com/p...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 September, 06:37
You need nothing more than Matthew 23 for a complete exposure, breakdown , admonishment and warning to any corrupted power system masquerading as a benefactor.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
15 September, 06:35
...Ghost is not Ezra Watnick.
the emotion and body language in those pictures tell the story.
can you tell the difference in each one?
Careful who you follow

15 September, 07:46
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
I don't just go by what Ezra says. To me, it doesn't matter who he is. I do my own research. Also, Ghost Ezra's Telegram channel is the only one that gets censored by Google and Apple. It is because he is over the target. There are a lot of PAY-triots who are actually Zionists. We have to research everything that someone says. If you have not seen Europa, the Last Battle, I encourage you to watch it. It is long, but you can watch it in parts. It is hard to understand what is going on today without knowing our true history. Here is the link: https://www.bitchute.com/p...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
15 September, 06:26
I didnt want to believe they were all in on this plan but its more apparent daily

15 September, 07:55
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Agreed.

America First @Realdeal
15 September, 06:24
I believe it we xan only save Ourselves

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 September, 06:26
Wailing Wall is ONE OF MANY GATES TO UNITARY UNIVERSE AKA HELL...

IF U PLACE A LIST WITH PRAYER HERE, AND INSERT IT ON WALL, DEMONS FROM OTHER SIDE OF UNITARY UNIVERSE STARGATE FROM NOW ON HAVE YOU "HOOKED" AND YOU ARE SINCE THAT DAY THEIR SPURITUAL PRAY...

DEMONS BELOW (ON THE "PARALLEL" SIDE) OF VAILING WALL BY DOING THIS RITUAL DEVELOP MENTAL CONTROL TO YOUR AURIC BODY, WHICH IS VERY PAINFULL AND COMPLICATED TO CLEAR FROM AKASHIC RECORD...

SINCE THAT DAY, YOUR SOUL EXISTENCE FULLY DEPEND ON HOW U SERVE THEM...

ONLY TOTAL IDIOD DID RITUAL WHICH KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...

LITERALLY ITS MODERN EQUIVALENT TO SIGN A SATANIEL PARCHMENT OF YOUR SOUL WITH YOUR BLOOD...

ON PICTURES ARE TRUMP AND PUTIN NR.1
(NOT CURRENT ONES), WHICH WAS REDEEMED AFTER DEAD BY GOD AND INFUSED BY LIGHT 🤗🙏😇

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 September, 06:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Must be why they are saving Israel for last.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 September, 07:05
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Just damn. I did not know that about the wailing wall. How did I miss that? lol It's the Jews. Its always the Jews.