Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 September, 06:14
Wake up. Politicians are Zionists who are owned by Israel. Do your own research on them. You will see them at Wailing Wall in Israel. Under that wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. I will post a few examples, but again, I encourage you to do your own research. We do not have political representation. It is all an illusion. It is the same circus, different clowns. Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last."

Don't pick your favorite politicians. Remember that Julian Assange told us that 98% of Washington will fall when this is over. Research everyone.

1. Rand Paul; 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump; 3. Mike Pence; 4. Mike Pompeo; 5. Ron DeSantis; 6. Mitt Romney; 7. Bill de Blasio; 8. Greg Abbot; 9. Screenshot from Ghost Ezra

(9 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 September, 06:26
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Wailing Wall is ONE OF MANY GATES TO UNITARY UNIVERSE AKA HELL...

IF U PLACE A LIST WITH PRAYER HERE, AND INSERT IT ON WALL, DEMONS FROM OTHER SIDE OF UNITARY UNIVERSE STARGATE FROM NOW ON HAVE YOU "HOOKED" AND YOU ARE SINCE THAT DAY THEIR SPURITUAL PRAY...

DEMONS BELOW (ON THE "PARALLEL" SIDE) OF VAILING WALL BY DOING THIS RITUAL DEVELOP MENTAL CONTROL TO YOUR AURIC BODY, WHICH IS VERY PAINFULL AND COMPLICATED TO CLEAR FROM AKASHIC RECORD...

SINCE THAT DAY, YOUR SOUL EXISTENCE FULLY DEPEND ON HOW U SERVE THEM...

ONLY TOTAL IDIOD DID RITUAL WHICH KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...

LITERALLY ITS MODERN EQUIVALENT TO SIGN A SATANIEL PARCHMENT OF YOUR SOUL WITH YOUR BLOOD...

ON PICTURES ARE TRUMP AND PUTIN NR.1
(NOT CURRENT ONES), WHICH WAS REDEEMED AFTER DEAD BY GOD AND INFUSED BY LIGHT 🤗🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Just damn. I did not know that about the wailing wall. How did I miss that? lol It's the Jews. Its always the Jews.
07:05 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 September, 10:57
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
do the popes next

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
15 September, 11:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
The 33 day one...

no one ever seems to want to talk about that...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 September, 07:28
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Almost EVERY COUNTRY HAS DIRECT ENERGETIC ACCESPOINT TO HELL REALM ... OUR PLANET IS IN 2ND BASEMENT OF HELL REALMS, PROTECTED ONLY MATRIX POWER SHIELD, WHICH IS EACH MONTH FADING AWAY 😂😂😂

IN CZECH IS THOSE POINTS ON CASTLE HOUSKA, BELLOW OLD TOWN SQUARE IN PRAGUE, RUINED CASTLE TROSKY...

IN USA IS LOWER MANHATHANN, IN FORMER WORLD TRADE CENTRE, UNDER GETTY MUSEUM IN LA, CHICAGO IN PLACE OF FORMER SLAUGHTERHOUSE, SALEM, KILLARY MANSION IN PENSYLWANIA ETC...

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 September, 09:02
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Whoa. ty. Of course i know of the tunnels but the link to actual hell is quite a wakeup call