Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 September, 06:14
Wake up. Politicians are Zionists who are owned by Israel. Do your own research on them. You will see them at Wailing Wall in Israel. Under that wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. I will post a few examples, but again, I encourage you to do your own research. We do not have political representation. It is all an illusion. It is the same circus, different clowns. Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last."

Don't pick your favorite politicians. Remember that Julian Assange told us that 98% of Washington will fall when this is over. Research everyone.

1. Rand Paul; 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump; 3. Mike Pence; 4. Mike Pompeo; 5. Ron DeSantis; 6. Mitt Romney; 7. Bill de Blasio; 8. Greg Abbot; 9. Screenshot from Ghost Ezra

(9 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Mmmmm, I think, if you go to Israel, the wailing wall is a place you would be sure to visit. Everyone I know who has made the trip has done so. I would think, if you were a prominate figure and refused to go there, and pay your respects, it would be adversly noticed and publicized. I don’t believe that everyone who visits the wailing wall should be labeled a zionist.
07:44 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 September, 07:52
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Completely agree. This is one sacred region that has been inverted by them. Certainly Trump is not a politician, and he said that many times & so did Q, he is the one bringing down their SATANIC temples WW w/ the team BTS purging & pretty sure all those bombings in Israel is to meet their end by the mil patriots. He was there restoring & anchoring the codes to reset the Grid point (when he touched that limestone, like all the Blue rays w/ the DNA blueprint), and why [their] control have ended when the Light grd crew leader Q+/GKs went there to restore the grid/sacred site for GAIA. #LightWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 September, 07:59
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Q+ is one of the strongest LightWorker (Blue Ray Oraphim) volunteer to help win/restore GAIA's kingdom. Marker 6:07, those in the know (W&W on the field, battling along side w/ him) knows who he is. PPL can cont to judge him like one of the Dracos-Zionist, and that's on them. But he knows his true-self/mission is to END their evil agenda against GAIA & to save the future of mankind - the Children. https://youtu.be/Hju17fXIr...
Is Trump A Lightworker - YouTube

If you would like to connect with me and my work more please join our ONLINE COMMUNITY on Patreon. LINK BELOW ➡ https://www.patreon.com/lorieladdFull Moon Me...

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 September, 07:51
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Do a search on a politicians name with the word Zionist next to it. They don't even hide it. If you like, let me know and I will gladly do a post on it to show you. Wailing Wall has a giant trafficking tunnel under it. Also, many of the evil people convert to Judaism because of the Talmud. I am attaching it. Lastly, I am not sure if you have seen Europa, the Last Battle. If not, I strongly encourage you to watch it. It is long, but it is divided into parts so you can watch a little at a time. It is our true history and it is hard to understand what is going on today without knowing our true history. Here is the link: https://www.bitchute.com/p...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 September, 03:05
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
No, I have not watched Europa but will check into it. Do evil things happen in Israel? Yes, just like they do everywhere else and lots of evils doings and evil people there too… it will have to be cleaned out as well and Q leaves no doubt that it will be saved for last.

Your attachment of Jewish Talmud statements are taken out of context, which can change the meaning of any text. I haven’t gone down the Talmud rabbit hole however, I personally would have to do some digging before trusting these words to be the intended truth.

I will wait for the plan to play out and I can feel it crackling in the air. Hard to know who to trust these days however, I’ll just keep gathering information and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. 👍
http://talmud.faithweb.com...