Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 September, 06:14
Wake up. Politicians are Zionists who are owned by Israel. Do your own research on them. You will see them at Wailing Wall in Israel. Under that wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. I will post a few examples, but again, I encourage you to do your own research. We do not have political representation. It is all an illusion. It is the same circus, different clowns. Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last."

Don't pick your favorite politicians. Remember that Julian Assange told us that 98% of Washington will fall when this is over. Research everyone.

1. Rand Paul; 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump; 3. Mike Pence; 4. Mike Pompeo; 5. Ron DeSantis; 6. Mitt Romney; 7. Bill de Blasio; 8. Greg Abbot; 9. Screenshot from Ghost Ezra

(9 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 September, 07:00
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
People still don't understand they voted for Trump 2.0
Who knows where 1.0 is...?
Peeps do not understand the trannys in Trumps family. lol
Trump keeps telling them he is the SNAKE in the story he keeps telling about the SNAKE.
Sadly, Q followers have also been brainwshed by it all.
I am sad for this time.
God has shown me so much. I even know who is directing this flick of horrors. It's all so crazy. If ya study the Q drops and words repeated plus a particular person on the front lines fighting for us and put 2 and 2 together, u will figure it out.
I vowed to remain silent as to not bring down any movement and harm the good people trying to help the good citizens.
Would I tell u in private? Maybe. I have only told 6 people that I trusted and they kept quiet.
But when I told them...they freaked. lol Cuz they knew I was right and it all made sense to them finally.
God showed it to me.
Read Isaiah in the bible, it's what is going on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
I agree with what you are stating. I don't think a lot of people realize about Trump 2.0 and Trump 1.0. There are so many people on this site who don't research and blindly support Trump. I voted for Trump and am guilty of blindly following him until posts by Ghost Ezra prompted me to start researching Trump. No matter how many posts I do on this, many people still refuse to see it. Remember the video of Trump where he even told us that he could kill someone on 5th avenue and people would still support him? It is scary how many people just post memes and fake news articles on this site and don't research anymore. Like Ghost Ezra says, the whole point of Q is that we are supposed to research everything. The minute we stop, we are screwed.
07:35 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 September, 09:00
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
15 September, 07:41
so many people caught up with the medical fraternity that are currently tap dancing all over the place...
The career big pharma pimps and prostitutes...

Can't really blame them🙄🙄🙄

seeing that it now affects them...🥴🥴🥴

distraction...

endless distraction