Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 September, 06:14
Wake up. Politicians are Zionists who are owned by Israel. Do your own research on them. You will see them at Wailing Wall in Israel. Under that wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. I will post a few examples, but again, I encourage you to do your own research. We do not have political representation. It is all an illusion. It is the same circus, different clowns. Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last."

Don't pick your favorite politicians. Remember that Julian Assange told us that 98% of Washington will fall when this is over. Research everyone.

1. Rand Paul; 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump; 3. Mike Pence; 4. Mike Pompeo; 5. Ron DeSantis; 6. Mitt Romney; 7. Bill de Blasio; 8. Greg Abbot; 9. Screenshot from Ghost Ezra

(9 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 September, 07:44
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Mmmmm, I think, if you go to Israel, the wailing wall is a place you would be sure to visit. Everyone I know who has made the trip has done so. I would think, if you were a prominate figure and refused to go there, and pay your respects, it would be adversly noticed and publicized. I don’t believe that everyone who visits the wailing wall should be labeled a zionist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Completely agree. This is one sacred region that has been inverted by them. Certainly Trump is not a politician, and he said that many times & so did Q, he is the one bringing down their SATANIC temples WW w/ the team BTS purging & pretty sure all those bombings in Israel is to meet their end by the mil patriots. He was there restoring & anchoring the codes to reset the Grid point (when he touched that limestone, like all the Blue rays w/ the DNA blueprint), and why [their] control have ended when the Light grd crew leader Q+/GKs went there to restore the grid/sacred site for GAIA. #LightWins
07:52 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 September, 07:59
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Q+ is one of the strongest LightWorker (Blue Ray Oraphim) volunteer to help win/restore GAIA's kingdom. Marker 6:07, those in the know (W&W on the field, battling along side w/ him) knows who he is. PPL can cont to judge him like one of the Dracos-Zionist, and that's on them. But he knows his true-self/mission is to END their evil agenda against GAIA & to save the future of mankind - the Children. https://youtu.be/Hju17fXIr...
Is Trump A Lightworker - YouTube

If you would like to connect with me and my work more please join our ONLINE COMMUNITY on Patreon. LINK BELOW ➡ https://www.patreon.com/lorieladdFull Moon Me...